Options

Thursday Night, two weeks before the Latin America tour starts. IF they were going to do something this year and if it were going to be that night, not a weekend event like PJ20. Likely destinations?

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    wbutler29 said:

Thursday Night, two weeks before the Latin America tour starts. IF they were going to do something this year and if it were going to be that night, not a weekend event like PJ20. Likely destinations?

Seattle...maybe a string of warm up shows
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    edited April 2015
    is this real?
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912
    Only in our dreams at this point. Seattle would make sense. Curious if Citizen Fest in NYC is legit. That is end of September. Could work Northeast or Canada, back down to seattle. 10 years was Vegas. not sure if any significance on local or not, probably just luck of the mapping that year. Usual suspects. Garden, United Center, Late October pretty damn chilli for an outdoor event pretty much anywhere in the US.
  • Options
    MdeanseattleMdeanseattle West Seattle Posts: 63
    At Key arena is a volunteer medical care for 3 days. It's ran by volunteer doctors for low income families . I could see Mcready pushing for this with all of his medical issues.
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912
    Don't know if we will see a big PJ25 like PJ20. I would like to see it at a large indoor football stadium so you could have 40,000+ jamming out.