Options

Mystery Vinyl on Ebay

2»

Comments

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Horse2345 said:

pjpjpaul said:

We should all get together and let these items go for way less than they usually do. There is a Benny Hall on there now. Wouldn't it be funny/nice if the winning bid was like $50.00? It will never happen, but still...It might take care of the flipping aspect.

Yet first thing you do is post on here how you want $350 for the Lost Dogs you got in the mystery sale.
    /thread mic drop
    Oh shitttttttt hahaha, wow
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Horse2345 said:

pjpjpaul said:

We should all get together and let these items go for way less than they usually do. There is a Benny Hall on there now. Wouldn't it be funny/nice if the winning bid was like $50.00? It will never happen, but still...It might take care of the flipping aspect.

Yet first thing you do is post on here how you want $350 for the Lost Dogs you got in the mystery sale.
    Down goes Fraser!
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210
    Vinyl sucks!!! There,i said it.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    Horse2345 said:

pjpjpaul said:

ouch!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:

pjpjpaul said:

:dizzy:
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,957
    mcgruff10 said:

Horse2345 said:

pjpjpaul said:

ouch!
    I now see why the all the fuss was made on his Lost Dogs offer, haha!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    BCBABCBA Utah with the mailman Posts: 220
    wait, this is that guy trying to flip his mystery vinyl lost dogs for $350???!!!

You cant make this shit up!
  • Options
    steinbasteinba Posts: 110
    Where are all these Lost Dogs albums you guys seem to find for less than that, btw? I can't find any.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    I saw one on fleabay yesterday for BIN for $300 plus $4 shipping
  • Options
    steinbasteinba Posts: 110
    It's not there now. Everything cheaper are bootlegs (colored vinyl)
  • Options
    I got a mint one off of Discogs for $250 a couple of months ago - helpfully less than mine sold for a while back and than massively got sellers remorse...
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    yeah, looking around, I see there are a few 'live' sales on the auction site with a pretty high amount.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    edited May 2015
    steinba said:

Where are all these Lost Dogs albums you guys seem to find for less than that, btw? I can't find any.

There was one right here on lost dogs- the one where he's selling everything, around 600 items I think it says, for 260 I think for like two weeks. Sold yesterday or the day before.

Edit, here's the link- http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/243339/selling-entire-collection-around-600-items/p1

It was up since 3/24- almost a month and two weeks, and just sold earlier this week.

Not unusual to find a LD for around 250 a few months ago.
    Post edited by RoleModelsinBlood31 on
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    steinba said:

Just patience combined with luck. Right time and place.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,868
    All about being persistent in the search and lucky. Just got a spotless no code for 100