Options

Pearl Jam print by Danny Clinch Kickstarter Reward to support Shannon Hoon documentary!

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,745
@Danny Clinch Photography

11x14 prints half price for the new Kickstarter incentive for the Shannon Hoon Film. Artist in the print sale include BobDylan My Morning Jacket Pearl Jam Foo Fighters Neil Young Bruce Springsteen Radiohead The Black Keys Tupac Patti Smith Green Day http://Kck.st/1yTBXBW

@ Shannon Hoon Film

This Pearl Jam print by Danny Clinch is another new reward available when donating to support the Shannon Hoon documentary. Donation to get this reward is 50% off the retail price of the print - until Thursday only.

Help us fund the documentary here: http://Kck.st/1yTBXBW

Comments

• Options
    Pledge $375 or more

LIMITED REWARD - A signed 11x14 Danny Clinch print (retails for $750) Your choice listed on this page: Bob Dylan, Thom Yorke (Radiohead), Neil Young, Pearl Jam, The Black Keys, Bruce Springsteen, Jim James (My Morning Jacket), Foo Fighters, Green Day, Patti Smith, Tupac.

Please Note: The Shannon Hoon / Blind Melon prints listed here are not part of this special. They are not available through Clinch's web gallery and only available through this campaign for this price right now. Ends 11PM EST Thursday 4/29

Estimated delivery: Dec 2015
    Ships anywhere in the world
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    edited April 2015
    @PJ_Soul also pointed out that the $20 reward gets you a signed polaroid paperback that includes a pic of Eddie Vedder

Pledge $20 or more

Polaroid Book. Signed personalized paperback by Danny Clinch. Cover features Bruce Springsteen. Book features Eddie Vedder, Keith Richards, Black Keys, and more.

Here's the print for $375 until Thursday
    Post edited by Suziemay on
  • Options
    @PearlJam

Only 7 days left to help finish this very personal story-Shannon Hoon's documentary! #shannonhoon @Danny_Clinch
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    awesome interview with Shannon Hoon about Pearl Jam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPYO_Y0z1DA
  • Options
    4 days to go to reach it's Kickstarter goal.
  • Options
    25 hours to go
  • Options
    The goal is reached!

$108,986 pledged of $100,000 goal
    11 hours to go
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Awesome!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    Okay
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    GustieIIIGustieIII Posts: 231
    It'll be cool to see this film, I hope it's up to the hype. (That seemed a little negative) Honestly hoping this is really great!
    Like A Fist To The Jaw
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    edited May 2015
    GustieIII said:

It'll be cool to see this film, I hope it's up to the hype. (That seemed a little negative) Honestly hoping this is really great!

I have faith that anything in the hands of Danny Clinch will be wonderful, especially because it's about Shannon Hoon.