Options

Vedders only appearence summer of 2015?

coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,435
edited April 2015 in The Porch
Does anyone else think the Pete Townshend/Eddie Vedder show will be the only EV appearance live this summer? Unless he shows up at some random show I have a feeling this is our only chance to see him in the summer of 2015. Thoughts?

Also making it a nightmare to get tickets for the show. Even at $250.00 and above. Chicago has way too many Pearl Jam fans. Not to mention Who fans. I have a feeling the after market for tickets to the show will be like the VIC in 2007. Pretty much impossible to get unless you're willing to pay thousands.
Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
Post edited by coco butter on

Comments

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,796
    Not sure about Eddie touring.
    But yes, if you want to go to this show, I have a feeling you will have to pay huge money.

Those $100 seats are going to be gone in a heartbeat.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    Aaaah, this is about Pete, not Ed. Pete will be the focus of this show. There will be no Pearl Jam music.
  • Options
    I do realize the night is about Pete and The Who. I don't expect Eddie to sing Into The Wild or No Code. But Eddie is singing live and due to the fact he's not doing a solo tour or Pearl Jam doesn't have anything lined up until November, I was just wondering of this is our only chance to see Eddie live.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    Ok that's cool, I understand, just didnt want people to put out a lot of money thinking it was something other than what it is.
  • Options
    VespertineSunVespertineSun Seattle, WA Posts: 45
    Got tickets ... it wasn't as difficult as I expected.
    Be sound.
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    nope he played with The Sonics at Easy Street Records in West Seattle last night
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ3oWHx6y-I
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Bump
  • Options
    Stickman12Stickman12 Posts: 504
    Awesome video Hank
  • Options
    Nice!
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    EV or PJ almost have to do Letterman. That's happening quicker than you think.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018