Options

Record Store Day Mystery Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    korn-1 said:

2.12 lbs for me, no benny I guess :(

HAHAHAHAHAHA
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

9.62 pounds :wink:

congrats!!!

“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RocketninoRocketnino SLO, CA Posts: 42
    Still stand by my initial comment - no way they weighed these things individually. I'm gonna not peek at my shipping and call it a day on this thread so I can actually be surprised/have a glimmer of hope that something super rare is headed my way.

See y'all in the "whatcha get?!" thread!
  • Options
    The NorthThe North Posts: 95
    mfc2006 said:

That's only 2.2 in CAD lbs
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    mfc2006 said:

haha
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Even though I got screwed, I am excited to see what everyone ends up getting from this sale!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378

mfc2006 said:

congrats!!!

YES!!!

Just kidding about the 9.62. I had a mystery box in my cart, then it was sold out from under me. So, I won't be receiving anything. Just trying to keep it light & not be as annoyed anymore about what happened. Good luck to all!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    edited April 2015
    mfc2006 said:

Love the joke, well done.
    Post edited by scurtis on
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

congrats!!!

YES!!!

Just kidding about the 9.62. I had a mystery box in my cart, then it was sold out from under me. So, I won't be receiving anything. Just trying to keep it light & not be as annoyed anymore about what happened. Good luck to all!

haha..me too about the lbs i post...im on a diet,so weight is the enemy ..hehehhe
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Empty would love a Lost Dogs.

(What do the kids say nowadays?) Just sayin'
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

Empty would love a Lost Dogs.

(What do the kids say nowadays?) Just sayin'

you are a cool kiddo after all..im learni g some NY gansta talking lately..hahahaha
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,738
    From Andreas.

Got this answer from Tenclub:

We do not assign tracking for INT orders. A number may have been assigned by UPS when they received the package, but the number was not generated by 10c.
    No assumptions regarding contents should be made based on this tracking number or weight of shipment.
    slh
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    If you got one with 6.11 lbs you're in for a treat for sure...
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    edited April 2015
    demetrios said:

From Andreas.

Got this answer from Tenclub:

We do not assign tracking for INT orders. A number may have been assigned by UPS when they received the package, but the number was not generated by 10c.
    No assumptions regarding contents should be made based on this tracking number or weight of shipment.
    slh

Thanks for posting, D! Even though this might just be their tactics to keep it exciting hahaha
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Mine's gonna be like 1.6 lbs and then its gonna be a signed red Lightning Bolt and everyone will wish theirs was smaller. ;)
  • Options
    drsluggo said:

Mine's gonna be like 1.6 lbs and then its gonna be a signed red Lightning Bolt and everyone will wish theirs was smaller. ;)

drsluggo said:

just check mine.,.ups said lost some weight,cos doing so greek healthy diet so now 6.11 lbs ..is 5.2..
    good job!!
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    I'm not looking at my weight, I want to be super depressed when I open it, not for the 3 weeks of waiting!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options

I'm not looking at my weight, I want to be super depressed when I open it, not for the 3 weeks of waiting!

hahah..nice!!!
  • Options
    MookieBlaylockMNMookieBlaylockMN Minnesota Posts: 214
    Just finally figured out where to check my package. Mine weighs 3.2250 lbs. Possible double album???
    06.30.1998 Minneapolis / 10.08.2000 East Troy (The Ice Bowl) / 06.16.2003 St. Paul / 06.26.2006 St. Paul / 09.03.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 09.04.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 07.19.2013 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.19.2014 St. Paul / 10.20.2014 Milwaukee (Yieldwaukee!) / 08.20.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.22.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.18.18 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.01.21 Dana Point (Ohana Encore) / 09.17.22 Louisville (Bourbon & Beyond) / 08.31.23 St. Paul / 09.02.23 St. Paul
  • Options
    LiveAtLeedsLiveAtLeeds Posts: 141

This, the anticipation will be the best thing about this box for the majority of people.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    You've all officially lost your damn minds!
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,944
    still stucked at Label Created On : 04/20/2015 , maybe for us outside the US doesnt update...weird...
  • Options
    jrock60jrock60 Posts: 76
    Im from Canada. I used this method in the past with my Vault orders and it never updates from Label Created, at least not in the past. Im still checking it every 5 mins, but thats because im as crazy as the rest of you.
    I'll ride the wave...
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,698
    Mine doesn't look like its been collected yet - still 2.2
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    The weight/size of my package will have to remain a mystery to you all!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,698

if you aint proud you aint boasting
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:

if you aint proud you aint boasting
    Hahaha
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    edited April 2015
    Does me continuously coming back to this thread in spite of getting fucked over with the credit card charge + blank order number fiasco make me a sadomasochist?
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776

Just finally figured out where to check my package. Mine weighs 3.2250 lbs. Possible double album???

ohhhh, we have the same weights.

2 of the 5-10 bennys accounted for.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951

Does me continuously coming back to this thread in spite of getting fucked over with the credit card charge + blank order number fiasco make me a sadomasochist?

We are two peas in a pod