Options

AHHHHH!!!

Comments

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

What's with the wimp who rolls of the cart,without trying to stop it.Sheesh.Take his man card awAy.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    rr165892 said:

What's with the wimp who rolls of the cart,without trying to stop it.Sheesh.Take his man card awAy.
    That's what I was thinking about. Total puss move. He is the last guy you want on your flight when the hijackers strike.

• Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Jason P said:

rr165892 said:

That's what I was thinking about. Total puss move. He is the last guy you want on your flight when the hijackers strike.
    :lol::lol:

Reflexes! He wasn't riding in the cart to begin with, he was in the crowd of people that it plowed into. Takes nerves of steel to recover that fast!

Course, he does look like an idiot for just rolling right off.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    Thank you. This is my youtube so appreciate the videos.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options

Jason P said:

rr165892 said:

Reflexes! He wasn't riding in the cart to begin with, he was in the crowd of people that it plowed into. Takes nerves of steel to recover that fast!

First off, we should all be prepared for the day when an unmanned golf cart crashes into the back of us. That instinct is what separates humans from the rest of the animal kingdom.

The worst part is that he takes a few seconds to collect his thoughts, then realizes he is somehow is sitting in the passenger seat of an unmanned golf cart, and then goes into decision making mode ...

Option 1: Grab the steering wheel and hit the break

Option 2: Yell "Eject!" and do the worst tuck-and-roll ever.

He chose option 2.
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

rr165892 said:

First off, we should all be prepared for the day when an unmanned golf cart crashes into the back of us. That instinct is what separates humans from the rest of the animal kingdom.

The worst part is that he takes a few seconds to collect his thoughts, then realizes he is somehow is sitting in the passenger seat of an unmanned golf cart, and then goes into decision making mode ...

Option 1: Grab the steering wheel and hit the break

Option 2: Yell "Eject!" and do the worst tuck-and-roll ever.

He chose option 2.
    Fight or flight and he chose flight. What a p*ssy. Last person you would want to be stuck with in a fox hole in combat with. He is the type that gets accidentally killed by friendly fire on purpose.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Also, I've operated gold carts from the passenger seat with a blood alcohol content that would get you 3-5 years in prison if the police patrolled golf courses. Most males I know are well prepared for the day a golf cart crashes into us and we wind up in the passenger seat.

We will cherish the day fate brings this upon us, as all those dudes in the movie 300 cherished a glorious death on the battlefield.

Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Foo Flighter...

• Options
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Many years ago, I volunteered with the vet in a fairly large zoo. In the area I routinely worked in, were injured animals, some animals that we kept over the winter season and various levels of quarantine -- for new incoming animals. We had a male and female baboon once, some red-ruffed lemurs who liked their bellies scratched, monkeys, tayras. But the very back room housed a small herpetology section. I did my best to stay out of there. But one day, I noticed all around the trim of the door leading into that room, were a plethora of baby snakes. I don't know what kind of snakes they were. I didn't hang around that long. I went to get the keeper for that area. I wasn't getting paid for that job. :nuh_uh:
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383

Many years ago, I volunteered with the vet in a fairly large zoo. In the area I routinely worked in, were injured animals, some animals that we kept over the winter season and various levels of quarantine -- for new incoming animals. We had a male and female baboon once, some red-ruffed lemurs who liked their bellies scratched, monkeys, tayras. But the very back room housed a small herpetology section. I did my best to stay out of there. But one day, I noticed all around the trim of the door leading into that room, were a plethora of baby snakes. I don't know what kind of snakes they were. I didn't hang around that long. I went to get the keeper for that area. I wasn't getting paid for that job. :nuh_uh:

• Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Hobbes said:

EX-actly!! image:nuh_uh:
  • Options

Classic battle of brawn vs brain
  • Options
    AHHHHH!!!

• Options
    AHHHHH!!!

• Options
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,749
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options

I don't get it.
  • Options

Neither car wanted to brake because they might spin out. Screw the dang kid. :joker:
  • Options
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    ^^^ those last two! AHHHHHHHH! WTF!??!!?
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Malroth said:

Neither car wanted to brake because they might spin out. Screw the dang kid. :joker:
    It's a good thing they DIDN'T otherwise they would HAVE hit the kid.. But yeah that's fucked up!!
  • Options

Wow a new balls of steel, brain of porridge video!!! Too close for comfort!!
  • Options

Nice to see your spell check worked on your reply. :wink:
  • Options

Nice to see your spell check worked on your reply. :wink:
    Every so often, I get lucky, and autocorrect actually figures out what I mean to type!
  • Options