Options

Pearl Jam - Aladdin Las Vegas 1993 Radio Broadcast on Vinyl

AnibalAnibal Posts: 30
Not sure if anyone has posted this, but an import Las Vegas 1993 Radio Broadcast will be released in deluxe 180 gram white vinyl sometime in May. Can be pre-ordered on various sites. Limited edition. Track listing below:

LP 1
1. Evenflow
2. Once
3. Deep
4. Jeremy
5. Dissident/Across the Universe
6. Daughter/ Instant Karma
7. Go
8. Animal
9. State of Love and Trust

LP2
1. Tremor Christ
2. Black
3. Blood
4. Alive
5. Rearviewmirror
6. Whipping
7. Leash/ Tearing
8. Porch
9. Swallow My Pride
10. Ain't Nothing to Do
2000 - Atlanta, West Palm Beach
2003 - Tampa, New York
2008 - West Palm Beach
2012 - Eddie Vedder Ft. Lauderdale
2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa

Comments

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,838
    edited March 2015
    Legit or bootleg?
    Label is from "Let Them Eat Vinyl".
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
  • Options
    It's a bootleg. Please don't feed the bootleggers.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Please reissue the albums, so we won't get tempted to buy the bootlegs :relaxed:

And have a great weekend!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

Please reissue the albums, so we won't get tempted to buy the bootlegs :relaxed:

And have a great weekend!

well said!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Yup, the band already knows how to stop bootleggers - just provide fans with releases. Speaking of which, I really hope someone starts bootlegging the Benaroya show on vinyl. Maybe that would be impetus for the band to finally do what fans have been asking for for years. If not, then we'd at least have a bootleg option instead of the $1,000 required now to listen to the show on vinyl. I see the bootleggers as doing a service for the fans by demonstrating to the band a market need that isn't being addressed. This allows the band to decide whether to actually address the demand themselves, or accept that the demand will be addressed by others. It really is up to the band here.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    jeffbr said:

Yup, the band already knows how to stop bootleggers - just provide fans with releases. Speaking of which, I really hope someone starts bootlegging the Benaroya show on vinyl. Maybe that would be impetus for the band to finally do what fans have been asking for for years. If not, then we'd at least have a bootleg option instead of the $1,000 required now to listen to the show on vinyl. I see the bootleggers as doing a service for the fans by demonstrating to the band a market need that isn't being addressed. This allows the band to decide whether to actually address the demand themselves, or accept that the demand will be addressed by others. It really is up to the band here.

Exactly - well said!

• Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,602
    I'd like to see anything BUT the Benaroya Hall show. Shows from different years, etc.