Options

Why Can't I Post a Response?

Every time I try to post a response in a forum discussion, I get a message that says " You don't have permission to post that." Why? I'm a paying member with posting privileges. Hello?!

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I think it's something with the site - I was getting error and time out messages for awhile.

Also, I blame Last-12.

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Check to see if you are still logged in. When I log in, I have to log in from the main site and again after selecting Forums on the menu. I'm sorry but I don't know why.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Thank you. I also have to log in twice, so that wasn't it. It's just a random error I've been getting lately. I'll develop some more patience. It's good for me. It reminds me that I don't need to say everything I think.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    hedonist said:

I think it's something with the site - I was getting error and time out messages for awhile.

Also, I blame Last-12.

Yes, that too is my fault
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

hedonist said:

Also, I blame Last-12.

Yes, that too is my fault
    You're like Stone, mister!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Kat said:

Check to see if you are still logged in. When I log in, I have to log in from the main site and again after selecting Forums on the menu. I'm sorry but I don't know why.

You guys don't have master log ins? Oh yeah this is Vanilla.. That's crazy though. I knew WE had to do that, but when I did moderation we had master log ins. That automatically logged us ( the mods) into our site where we could watch all forums at once. So you guys have to read this post point just like us?? ( suddenly I'm getting a bigger picture here). That's GOT to be frustrating!