Congrats to the Ducks.
    Ugh. Fuck!!!!!

Let's go Astros!!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

I need the Tarheels to lose.

The world needs the Tar Heels to lose. I never root for SEC teams but I'm pulling for SC today & hopefully the rest of the way. It's hard not to like Frank Martin!
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,375
    Final four.. GO COCKS!
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,104
    Hell yeah! Go Cocks!

#Sindarius
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,445
    happy for you cock fans!

:giggle:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,375
    Wobbie said:

happy for you cock fans!

:giggle:

LOL!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    Fucking a this game
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,957

Fucking a this game

GREAT game!!! My bracket is busted but still a great game.

I'm looking forward to that kid Fox in the NBA. He is going to be something!

So an all Carolina Final?
    edited March 2017

Fucking a this game

GREAT game!!! My bracket is busted but still a great game.

I'm looking forward to that kid Fox in the NBA. He is going to be something!

So an all Carolina Final?
    That would be an interesting final. Some of our older fans are still salty about UNC (and Duke...well, Tobacco Road in general) with some of the stuff that happened in the 60s and early 70s. To beat both Duke and UNC would be a dream come true for a lot of them.

That said, Gonzaga is going to be a tough matchup for us. Karnowski is a beast and our post players have a penchant for getting in foul trouble. If they shoot as well as they did against Xavier, he may not even matter. I still believe though! #Sindarius!
  • GAME.....!
    I'm through with screaming
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    I didn't realize South Carolina had a mens basketball team until this past weekend.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122

• Jason P said:

I didn't realize South Carolina had a mens basketball team until this past weekend.

Good for you?
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,189
    Congrats to the South Carolina fans. Awesome run you guys are on. enjoy every second of it. Was fun seeing Hootie (yea i know Darius is not really Hootie) crying tears of joy after the game. Thought Frank Martin would lose it too.

Great finish to the UK-UNC game. Not a fan of UNC and ol' Roy though. Hopefully Oregon can knock them off.
  • pjhawks said:

Congrats to the South Carolina fans. Awesome run you guys are on. enjoy every second of it. Was fun seeing Hootie (yea i know Darius is not really Hootie) crying tears of joy after the game. Thought Frank Martin would lose it too.

Great finish to the UK-UNC game. Not a fan of UNC and ol' Roy though. Hopefully Oregon can knock them off.

Actually I think Mark Bryan was there, too, so Hootie is kinda of accurate. CFM is an awesome person. So glad everyone else is getting to see that.
  • Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985

pjhawks said:

Actually I think Mark Bryan was there, too, so Hootie is kinda of accurate. CFM is an awesome person. So glad everyone else is getting to see that.
    Always liked Frank Martin. His teams play the right way. Good luck, Cocks!
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,189

pjhawks said:

yea i saw that guy too but didn't know his name. What's more shocking South Carolina in the Final 4 or the fact that Hootie and Blowfish sold something like 16 million albums of Cracked Rear View?
  • pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

yea i saw that guy too but didn't know his name. What's more shocking South Carolina in the Final 4 or the fact that Hootie and Blowfish sold something like 16 million albums of Cracked Rear View?
    Yeah it was Darius, Mark and another SC singer/songwriter named Patrick Davis who's pretty well known in Nashville and SC, of course. Cracked Rear View was the jam back in the day, especially if you lived here. What's funny is that Darius promised to do a free concert for students if our football game won six games/played in a bowl game this year. Show is scheduled for April 5. Little did we know....
  • Gtilley8 said:

pjhawks said:

Thanks! I'm glad our school and basketball program are getting some national publicity. It's hard for us to keep in-state kids who want to play at Duke, NC, etc. We definitely got lucky with Sindarius.
    pjhawks said:

Thank you! I am definitely enjoying this ride.

Gtilley8 said:

pjhawks said:

Thanks! I'm glad our school and basketball program are getting some national publicity. It's hard for us to keep in-state kids who want to play at Duke, NC, etc. We definitely got lucky with Sindarius.
    I've seen it reported that this run is having an impact on Zion Williamson (currently the #2 player in the class of 2018 out of Spartanburg Day). They had the "we want Zion" going on with him in attendance at the Garden. Would be amazing if we landed him.
  • Gtilley8 said:

pjhawks said:

I've seen it reported that this run is having an impact on Zion Williamson (currently the #2 player in the class of 2018 out of Spartanburg Day). They had the "we want Zion" going on with him in attendance at the Garden. Would be amazing if we landed him.
    Students were chanting it last night at the CLA, too. He was supposedly at the Baylor game.
    Troll game is strong with Christian Laettner

rooting for SC.....but, goddam hootie, did you really need to go country? :angry:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:

rooting for SC.....but, goddam hootie, did you really need to go country? :angry:

Welcome to the party!
  • Troll game is strong with Christian Laettner

I still love Laettner.
  • Sindarius has a bug and I'm now freaking out.

Sindarius has a bug and I'm now freaking out.

Carey Rich, who is pretty good in the know with Gamecock basketball, said not to worry and he will be ready in a radio interview.
    from best case to worst:

SC
    Zags (altho either SC or Zags would be OK)
    NC
    Oregon (fuck phil knight U)

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Sindarius has a bug and I'm now freaking out.

Carey Rich, who is pretty good in the know with Gamecock basketball, said not to worry and he will be ready in a radio interview.
    I know who Carey is. Coaches/teams hide stuff all the time so we aren't always told the truth. I hope it is nothing. Unless he's on his death bed I don't think he'd miss the game.