Options

Ready for the Lottery?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537

I'm looking forward to the funny posts from angry people re:lottery system, bias, the old way, pink unicorns, and whatever other bs people come up with.

You forgot....

Seniority
    Ticketmaster a-holes
    The rich elite
    Hardcore fans
    People who dare to sit during a show
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883

I'm looking forward to the funny posts from angry people re:lottery system, bias, the old way, pink unicorns, and whatever other bs people come up with.

You forgot....

Seniority
    Ticketmaster a-holes
    The rich elite
    Hardcore fans
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
    Also if there is no lottery for SA which happened in the past, or no early entry for 10c member
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,616

You forgot....

Seniority
    Ticketmaster a-holes
    The rich elite
    Hardcore fans
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
    For sure! (The rich elite!)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

You forgot....

Seniority
    Ticketmaster a-holes
    The rich elite
    Hardcore fans
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
    And all the ISO tickets but I only want GA... Blah, blah... Sob story why I was shut out or couldn't get tickets...blah, blah...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990

You forgot....

Seniority
    Ticketmaster a-holes
    The rich elite
    Hardcore fans
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
    Also if there is no lottery for SA which happened in the past, or no early entry for 10c member
    This is the first batch of SA shows since the lottery was established.
  • Options
    CopperTom said:

You forgot....

Seniority
    Ticketmaster a-holes
    The rich elite
    Hardcore fans
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
    This is the first batch of SA shows since the lottery was established.
    I know that, I don't think there were any 10c tickets the last SA tours. Only 2005 had them I think.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537
    edited March 2015
    PP193448 said:

You forgot....

Seniority
    Ticketmaster a-holes
    The rich elite
    Hardcore fans
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
    And all the ISO tickets but I only want GA... Blah, blah... Sob story why I was shut out or couldn't get tickets...blah, blah...
    It was a list of complaint threads.

The I NEED TICKETS BUT ONLY G.A. TICKETS threads are a completely different issue.

And of course the annoying but ever present **MY GRANDMOTHERS CAT DIED OF A MOUSE OVERDOSE PLEASE PLAY ALIVE IN CLEVELAND** threads.
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options
    jen.ryanjen.ryan Posts: 339
    a lot of south america comments....was something leaked? am i wasting my time hoping for east coast tour???
    1992 - Saratoga Springs NY 8/4/ (Lollapalooza)
    1996 - Buffalo NY 10/1
    1998 - New York (MSG) 9/11
    2000 - Saratoga Springs NY 8/27/
    2006 - New York (Ed Sullivan Theater) 5/4, Albany NY 5/12, Boston MA 5/24
    2008 - Hartford CT 6/27 Mansfield MA 6/28
    2010 - Hartford CT 5/15/10, New York (MSG) 5/21/10
    2013 - WRIGLEY! 7/21 Worcester MA 10/16, Hartford CT 10/25
    2015 - Philly 4/28, Philly 4/29, Fenway 8/5
    Eddie Solo
    Boston Opera House 8/2/08, Albany Palace Theatre 6/9/09

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    INDEX CARDS RULED!
    I'm old school like A_D_I_D_A_S. Many of you will have no idea what I'm talking about but those were the days.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,790
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

hopefully no more ga for north america. i miss the days of reserved seating on the floor.

Really? GA seemed much better to me.
    yeah definitely wasn't a fan unless they switched it up a little like the bruce method.

Okay, I can see that. I didnt mind being in the back of GA so I never dealt with a line.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155

Hear Hear :lol:
  • Options

You missed all the people being upset that the buildup was only for Latin American shows
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155

You missed all the people being upset that the buildup was only for Latin American shows
    It has started already. :hushed:

I am going to SA for a couple of these.. and to the hardcore rock and roll fans of South America who draw 100,000 for Iron Maiden, 80,000 for rush and fill stadiums for countless other rock acts, CONGRATS! You deserve it. Being a part of one of these shows with fns into the music, not videotaping it for YouTube, will be unreal. I want to sing the guitar solos with them!! It will be surreal, I feel blessed to be able to go with my beautiful wife. I cannot wait..... :scream: BRING IT!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,830

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

hopefully no more ga for north america. i miss the days of reserved seating on the floor.

Really? GA seemed much better to me.
    yeah definitely wasn't a fan unless they switched it up a little like the bruce method.

Okay, I can see that. I didnt mind being in the back of GA so I never dealt with a line.
    no me either. at brooklyn 1 i literally went into ga two minutes before they went on stage and ended up about 10 people deep from stone. waiting in line for 24 hours just isn't in the cards for me and a lot of people. but enough about that, latin america tour just announced...how bout the us tour now?!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,616

Ha, I know. Those boots are fucking amazing, I would not be surprised to hear the band wants to play SA every year.
    I still trust our source here on the boards that we have a NYC date end of September. (Festival) He was correct on the SA piece. Dont believe they will not pull out a show or two in the US to keep the streak alive.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved