Options

I wish....the guys would start doing a New Years run

nalyd61nalyd61 Boston Posts: 703
Start at the Boston Garden

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,759
    I've been saying this for years. Mostly wishing for it to be at MSG for convenience but I'd gladly go to Boston, or anywhere in the US for a NYE gig. Counting down to the new year with the best band ever and 20k pj fans would be absolutely amazing.
  • Options
    NYE shows are great. I've been to 3 NYE Phish shows & will continue partying with my 2nd favorite band to kick off the new year. Doubt PJ decides to do a NYE run but it would be something I would go to. 3 shows with NO repeats, what are they waiting for?
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I imagine they'd like to spend it with their families, those they love...maybe low-key after all the hoopla of touring and people pawing at them...

...not to mention avoiding the drunk/hopped-up assholes driving or otherwise out and about.

Guess that's how I'd choose.
  • Options
    who drives to manhattan?
    i've done my fair share of amazing balloon drops and never driven once...
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    ^^ what they said
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)