Options

Better Call Saul WARNING Spoiler Alert

Comments

• Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,252

mca47 said:

I'm wondering how far down Jimmy is going to drag Kim. That separation of law offices under the same roof will only last so long. I can see as Jimmy gets caught up with more shady dudes, either she's going to be "WTF, I'm out!" or they may threaten her...or maybe she gets dirty like Jimmy but does something to get in her own legal mess and gets debarred or locked up.

Yeah, I was thinking the same when I was watching last night. Kim is such a likable character and you just know that things probably aren't going to end very well for her. I can't imagine she'll be on board when Jimmy fully turns into Saul.
    I bet she gets killed eventually.
    I don't know about killed. I can see her threatened, Jimmy then defends someone, or has to do something really bad in order to protect her, then she's like "Fuck this, I'm outta here and maybe moves back to that Podunk town she came from. She mentioned some town in the midwest last week right? Maybe in Kansas or something? I don't think that comment was in passing. It might come back...kinda like "selling Cinnabon's in a mall in Omaha". Jimmy will try to convince her that it was a one time thing and says he'll quit being a lawyer...but she won't have any of it. Bags packed!
    Maybe.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601
    mca47 said:

mca47 said:

I'm wondering how far down Jimmy is going to drag Kim. That separation of law offices under the same roof will only last so long. I can see as Jimmy gets caught up with more shady dudes, either she's going to be "WTF, I'm out!" or they may threaten her...or maybe she gets dirty like Jimmy but does something to get in her own legal mess and gets debarred or locked up.

Yeah, I was thinking the same when I was watching last night. Kim is such a likable character and you just know that things probably aren't going to end very well for her. I can't imagine she'll be on board when Jimmy fully turns into Saul.
    I bet she gets killed eventually.
    I don't know about killed. I can see her threatened, Jimmy then defends someone, or has to do something really bad in order to protect her, then she's like "Fuck this, I'm outta here and maybe moves back to that Podunk town she came from. She mentioned some town in the midwest last week right? Maybe in Kansas or something? I don't think that comment was in passing. It might come back...kinda like "selling Cinnabon's in a mall in Omaha". Jimmy will try to convince her that it was a one time thing and says he'll quit being a lawyer...but she won't have any of it. Bags packed!
    Maybe.
    Yeah, I can't see her getting killed. That would be pretty twisted.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,872
    i'm an episode behind now. Just saw "Inflatable" on amc.com Will catch last weeks later tonight and hopefully the newest episode after that.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,272
    Wow!

That was a phenomenal episode. I might be ready to call this the best show on tv right now. Acting is as good as it gets.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Best episode of the season. Things are setup for next weeks finale.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I wonder what is going to push Mike over the edge so there are no more half measures.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,272
    You think Chuck dies?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,742

You think Chuck dies?

I don't know...that was a pretty loud thud when his head cracked off that counter. Would be pretty wild if both Mike and Jimmy were responsible for someone dying in the same episode. Just realized that I'll be at the show in Hampton next monday for the finale. Will have to catch it the next day and just avoid the spoilers.
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238

Wow!

That was a phenomenal episode. I might be ready to call this the best show on tv right now. Acting is as good as it gets.

I don't watch very much TV so it's hard for me to declare anything the best, but I can't see how there's much out there that could possibly be better.
  • Options
    Great episode! Jimmy's scheme was working so well until Chuck smacked his head. I think if he dies, Kim is out for sure. I wonder if it'll change him at all?
    Mike's storyline was once again awesome! I'm not sure if he wants to lead Hector to him or not yet, but it kind of seems that way.
    I still think Gus will make an appearance, just not sure in what capacity. Not sure if mentioned before but I read somewhere online that if you take the season 2 episode titles (not in order)...the first letter of each can be spelled out to "FRINGS BACK". We shall see...
  • Options
    mca47 said:

Great episode! Jimmy's scheme was working so well until Chuck smacked his head. I think if he dies, Kim is out for sure. I wonder if it'll change him at all?
    Mike's storyline was once again awesome! I'm not sure if he wants to lead Hector to him or not yet, but it kind of seems that way.
    I still think Gus will make an appearance, just not sure in what capacity. Not sure if mentioned before but I read somewhere online that if you take the season 2 episode titles (not in order)...the first letter of each can be spelled out to "FRINGS BACK". We shall see...

I'm pretty sure the first two episode titles were "Uno" and "Mijo".
  • Options
    JTH said:

mca47 said:

I'm pretty sure the first two episode titles were "Uno" and "Mijo".
    Those were season 1 episode titles.
  • Options
    oh, duh. totally misread your post.
  • Options
    OK, so I had to look up the episode titles.

8 Fifi
    5 Rebecca
    7 Inflatable
    9 Nailed
    4 Gloves Off
    1 Switch

6 Bali Ha'i
    3 Amarillo
    2 Cobbler
    10 Klick
  • Options
    JTH said:

How dare you question me!?!?!?!

LOL! :D
  • Options
    mca47 said:

JTH said:

How dare you question me!?!?!?!

LOL! :D
    :blush:
    :fearful:
  • Options

You think Chuck dies?

I don't know...that was a pretty loud thud when his head cracked off that counter. Would be pretty wild if both Mike and Jimmy were responsible for someone dying in the same episode. Just realized that I'll be at the show in Hampton next monday for the finale. Will have to catch it the next day and just avoid the spoilers.
    Can't really picture/see him dying. Maybe goes into a deep coma or something.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Finally caught up. I think Chuck is way dead...wow. that was a great episode. Mike trying not to kill people and all it does is get an innocent shot in the face....I would think twice about stopping to help my fellow man in the desert now! Ack!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 said:

Finally caught up. I think Chuck is way dead...wow. that was a great episode. Mike trying not to kill people and all it does is get an innocent shot in the face....I would think twice about stopping to help my fellow man in the desert now! Ack!!!

If I'm driving by and see a truck and trailer with blown out tires and a dude blindfolded and hogtied on the side of the road...I'm speeding up to get the hell outta there! hahaha
  • Options
    season finale tongiht :smiley:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options

season finale tongiht :smiley:

Can't wait!
  • Options
    good solid season finale.

so chuck ain't dead and it looks like he finally got Jimmy which i knew he had taped his confession.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options

good solid season finale.

so chuck ain't dead and it looks like he finally got Jimmy which i knew he had taped his confession.

I thought it was good too. Though, the finale seemed like it could have been a season opener as there wasn't really much of a cliffhanger. Also, for anyone familiar with the law...even though Chuck recorded Jimmy, I'm pretty sure that is not admissible evidence as you have to get the consent of someone prior to recording them. Or perhaps Chuck will just use that recording in his inner circle or leverage to take Jimmy down.

Also, who do you think left Mike that note? How did Nacho know to stand in front of Hector? Even if he knew Mike was going to try to kill him at some point, he has 360 degrees of area to cover and how would he know he was one "klick" in one direction vs anywhere else?
  • Options
    Gustavo Fring
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Def one of Gus' men.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Very good season. The show is so well-done and visually appealing that it's hard for me to say anything bad about it, but it's moving painfully slow. It doesn't help that we know what Jimmy will become. I enjoy the Jimmy character but I am more than ready for Saul Goodman the scumbag lawyer to show up.
  • Options
    But the closer we get to Saul Goodman, the closer we are to the show ending. They can only bring so much BB into it at some point.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

But the closer we get to Saul Goodman, the closer we are to the show ending. They can only bring so much BB into it at some point.

I don't know if that's for sure. The events in BB took place over the course of a year so these writers can definitely fit a lot of action into a small period of time. And I'm not just wanting to see Saul dealing with Gus/Mike....I'm sure there are plenty of other seedy characters that he'll be dealing with.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601

JK_Livin said:

I don't know if that's for sure. The events in BB took place over the course of a year so these writers can definitely fit a lot of action into a small period of time. And I'm not just wanting to see Saul dealing with Gus/Mike....I'm sure there are plenty of other seedy characters that he'll be dealing with.
    I haven't seen the finale yet and I do really like this show, but it is incredibly slow. I am ready for Saul
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Nice finale. loved it.....
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!