Better Call Saul WARNING Spoiler Alert

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    I've said it from the beginning, they write five episodes for a season and then film ten.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Jason P said:

I've said it from the beginning, they write five episodes for a season and then film ten.

Holy crap this is spot on.
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,205
    Great episode last night. My opinion why it was great, very little chuck/jimmy fued. Very good breaking bad feel to this one.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Great episode last night. My opinion why it was great, very little chuck/jimmy fued. Very good breaking bad feel to this one.
    Yeah, that episode was fantastic!  That hour FLEW by!
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    This show is getting as good as BB. I know it's coat tailing BB, but it's written so well and the actors are killing it. Mike and hector look older when they are supposed to be younger, but who cares?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
    mca47 said:

The opening scene was amazing! Felt like old times.

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    mca47 said:

The opening scene was amazing! Felt like old times.

yeah that was probably the best episode so far this season, really enjoyed it.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Great episode 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    edited May 2017
    "Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!"
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Awesome episode
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Awesome episode
    Meh.  Last weeks was better.  
    Awesome episode
    Totally different kinds of episodes. Both awesome. That's what makes this show so great.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Awesome episode
    Totally different kinds of episodes. Both awesome. That's what makes this show so great.
    It's time to put the chuck vs jimmy thing to bed.  
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    Awesome episode

I'd say it is. a few loose ends. he becomes saul in the next episoode or two.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Awesome episode
    Do you watch the show regularly? I believe that was the whole point of this week's episode. All three seasons lead up to that moment in court when they confronted each other. It was great television. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    epic episode!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Awesome episode
    Do you watch the show regularly? I believe that was the whole point of this week's episode. All three seasons lead up to that moment in court when they confronted each other. It was great television. 
    Of course i watch regularly.  The episode was good and I loved seeing Hamlins face when he realized Chuck had the battery in his pocket the whole time.  I'd say chucks about to lose everything he has.  Was chuckbever mentioned in breaking bad? Anyone remember?  All I'm saying is the episodes with mike and Gus are soooo much better. The chuck/jimmy thing could have ended last season.  It's just getting so drawn out. 
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    I wonder if Huell will make an appearance in the future?
    :smiley: he did!

Another awesome episode! 
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Awesome episode
    That is what makes the show.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    Awesome episode
    Of course i watch regularly.  The episode was good and I loved seeing Hamlins face when he realized Chuck had the battery in his pocket the whole time.  I'd say chucks about to lose everything he has.  Was chuckbever mentioned in breaking bad? Anyone remember?  All I'm saying is the episodes with mike and Gus are soooo much better. The chuck/jimmy thing could have ended last season.  It's just getting so drawn out. 
    This show is tremendous.  Love everything they're doing. It's not BB. The closer they get to the times of BB, the show will have to end.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    Awesome episode
    True. But I want more stories and adventures of Saul Godman.  
    JK_Livin said:
    Awesome episode
    True. But I want more stories and adventures Saul Goodman.  

JK_Livin said:
    Awesome episode
    I have a hunch that the story of Jimmy/Saul/Gene will come to completion before this show is over.
    I think as we near BB, we're going to then see the story of Gene and how the entire story of this character is wrapped up. 
    mca47 said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Awesome episode
    I have a hunch that the story of Jimmy/Saul/Gene will come to completion before this show is over.
    I think as we near BB, we're going to then see the story of Gene and how the entire story of this character is wrapped up. 
    I was thinking about that today actually. I pictured the show ending the moment Walt walks into his office for the first time.....but then has one final season as Gene.

The great thing about this week's episode was how they managed to pack so much drama, tension, and intensity into one small little hearing. No other show would even attempt what they do on this one. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I can't wait to watch this episode again with my wife.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    The Juggler said: 
    mca47 said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Awesome episode
    I was thinking about that today actually. I pictured the show ending the moment Walt walks into his office for the first time.....but then has one final season as Gene.

The great thing about this week's episode was how they managed to pack so much drama, tension, and intensity into one small little hearing. No other show would even attempt what they do on this one. 
    I'm not sure they can pack a full season of gene. Surely 5 or 6 episodes. The travel, the set up, the arrangements.  Maybe even getting spotted and busted by the cops. 
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
    The Juggler said: 
    mca47 said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Awesome episode

I'm not sure they can pack a full season of gene. Surely 5 or 6 episodes. The travel, the set up, the arrangements.  Maybe even getting spotted and busted by the cops. 
    They just filled managed to pack an hour of intensity into a tiny hearing room. I wouldn't put anything past these writers.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    The Juggler said: 
    mca47 said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Awesome episode

Yeah, I don't see how they could do a full season of Gene.  I think as they wrap up the series, we may get 3-4 episodes of Gene...but I'd imagine that would be interlaced with the "current" Jimmy/Saul time.  The very last episode I could see the final scenes being...Walt walking in to his office mixed with the final scenes of Gene...like the cops swarming his house and Gene putting a gun to his head or something.
    I do hope they show some of the time from the end of BB where Saul is getting out of town to the point where Gene becomes Gene.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    JK_Livin said:
    Awesome episode
    This show is tremendous.  Love everything they're doing. It's not BB. The closer they get to the times of BB, the show will have to end.

Such a great show.  The episode on Monday was one of their best.

They still have plenty of time to go until the happenings of BB.  I think it's only 2002-03 currently on BCS and most of Breaking Bad took place in 2008.  I read something that the writers had originally intended to turn Jimmy into Saul by the end of season 1 which has obviously been pushed way back.  But whenever he does officially become Saul, they should have plenty of stories to tell about Saul before he meets Walt and Jesse and the show comes to an end.  
    Don Eladio's haciendo is for sale if anyone has $1M  ...

http://www.thehaciendadeplacitas.com/