Options

Better Call Saul WARNING Spoiler Alert

Comments

• Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,252
    JK_Livin said:

But the closer we get to Saul Goodman, the closer we are to the show ending. They can only bring so much BB into it at some point.

Yeah, who knows. He could end up being Saul for a while before the show catches up to BB timeline.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,258
    mca47 said:

good solid season finale.

so chuck ain't dead and it looks like he finally got Jimmy which i knew he had taped his confession.

I thought it was good too. Though, the finale seemed like it could have been a season opener as there wasn't really much of a cliffhanger. Also, for anyone familiar with the law...even though Chuck recorded Jimmy, I'm pretty sure that is not admissible evidence as you have to get the consent of someone prior to recording them. Or perhaps Chuck will just use that recording in his inner circle or leverage to take Jimmy down.

Also, who do you think left Mike that note? How did Nacho know to stand in front of Hector? Even if he knew Mike was going to try to kill him at some point, he has 360 degrees of area to cover and how would he know he was one "klick" in one direction vs anywhere else?
    I think Chuck will use it for leverage and that might be what forces Jimmy to drop the McGill name.

Great season. Sucks that it's only 10 episodes and now we have to wait another 10 months for the next one.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    I feel like they took five episodes of plot and stretched it out into a ten episode season. I love the show, but there was a shit ton of filler in this season.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,849
    April 10! can't believe it's been a year since season 2 ended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8vfckXAPJ8
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210

Has it? Wow
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options

Has it? Wow
    I believe the last episode of season two ended in April.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    Back tonight! Can't wait to see how they introduce Fring...love this show.
  • Options

Back tonight! Can't wait to see how they introduce Fring...love this show.

:smiley: looking forward to it, been a year.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Good but slow episode. I could watch an entire episode of Mike with no dialog.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

Haha...I said the same thing to my wife while we were watching it. I could watch Mike read a book!

So are they really going to make us wait until next season's premiere to find out what happened to Gene at Cinnabon?? They have only shown those scenes with him in the season premiere.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    JK_Livin said:

A good description for pretty much every episode
  • Options
    So, I guess Gus is the one tracking Mike?
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    I forget from last season, was Mike going to kill the twins?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

I forget from last season, was Mike going to kill the twins?

He was going to take out Hector, but then the thing with his car horn happened.

But yeah, it has to be Gus that is tracking Mike. Can't wait to see how those 2 start doing business together.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883

JK_Livin said:

Haha...I said the same thing to my wife while we were watching it. I could watch Mike read a book!

So are they really going to make us wait until next season's premiere to find out what happened to Gene at Cinnabon?? They have only shown those scenes with him in the season premiere.
    pretty sure each season finale also had "present day" scenes too. I think it will get addressed before next season.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Been so long I kind of forgot a lot. Wish I brushed up before watching the premier.

Another good episode though. Love this show.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    missed yesterdays episode.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Just finished season 2 on Netflix. What an excellent freakin show. I hope whenever BCS is done, Vince goes even further back and does a Mike spinoff to when he was a cop in Philadelphia. He's easily one of the most interesting, most mysterious television characters of the last decade!
    I just realized you can watch season 3 full episodes on amc.com, I may have to keep up with that so I don't have to avoid this thread a year at a time.
  • Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170

Just finished season 2 on Netflix. What an excellent freakin show. I hope whenever BCS is done, Vince goes even further back and does a Mike spinoff to when he was a cop in Philadelphia. He's easily one of the most interesting, most mysterious television characters of the last decade!
    I just realized you can watch season 3 full episodes on amc.com, I may have to keep up with that so I don't have to avoid this thread a year at a time.

I'm all for a Mike show! He's easily one of my favorite characters of all time on television. I'm going to make a "Be Like Mike" shirt with his face on it. Netflix is one of the best things ever.. :)
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,700

I DVR this. Noticed this weeks episode was led in with last weeks.......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    This show is slowly starting to piss me off. The pace is just becoming unbearable. I feel like they are messing with us.

Enough with Chuck already...
  • Options

This show is slowly starting to piss me off. The pace is just becoming unbearable. I feel like they are messing with us.

Yeah, the pace is getting pretty ridiculous. The show is so well done that I'll keep watching but fuck, let's pick up the pace a bit here. It was so obvious that Gus was the one tracking Mike and it looks like they will finally meet tonight in episode 3.....at least that's the way it looks, but who knows with this show.
  • Options

Yeah, the pace is getting pretty ridiculous. The show is so well done that I'll keep watching but fuck, let's pick up the pace a bit here. It was so obvious that Gus was the one tracking Mike and it looks like they will finally meet tonight in episode 3.....at least that's the way it looks, but who knows with this show.
    Agreed. Like last week's episode I felt like was pretty much an hour of Mike following a dude (felt like it lasted forever) and Jimmy doing a whole bunch of nothing except for the end. Like the camera work and story are great, but it is just....so...god...damn...slow.
  • Options
    ^
    Just let soak it in and let everything wash all over you. Yeah it's slow and sometimes there's not a whole lot of dialogue but I could care less. The show is so well done. I wish the episodes were two hours long
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

I DVR this. Noticed this weeks episode was led in with last weeks.......
    yeah i don't own a dvr. actually just got rid of cable the other week (it was getting too expensive for me so i bought a roku player and got playstation vue :smile: )
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options

^
    Just let soak it in and let everything wash all over you. Yeah it's slow and sometimes there's not a whole lot of dialogue but I could care less. The show is so well done. I wish the episodes were two hours long

Oh yeah...I usually smoke a little something and enjoy the hell out of it. Breaking Bad is my favorite show of all time so to still be able to watch some of those characters is awesome. But when I really think about, the pace is just absurdly slow at times considering they only do 10 episodes per season.
  • Options

^

Oh yeah...I usually smoke a little something and enjoy the hell out of it. Breaking Bad is my favorite show of all time so to still be able to watch some of those characters is awesome. But when I really think about, the pace is just absurdly slow at times considering they only do 10 episodes per season.
    They can't all be mind fuckers like The Leftovers!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,252

^

Agreed. If anything, i think this season is moving WAY faster than the last two.
    I've thoroughly enjoyed every episode this season!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Last nights episode was decent.

I liked the "philly" reference :wink:

Edit: ok that may not be a philly thing although I know it happens in philly a lot.
    Post edited by eeriepadave on
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Don't get the slow episode hate. Walter White isn't walking through that door. Although I love Mike, he needs to take care of that bald dome while out in the desert. Love it so far. Chuck's acting is superb and he's the main reason why Jimmy will become Saul. Also liked seeing Kim with her hair down.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer