RAK: "Official" Thread aka FREE STUFF

Comments

• PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Bill Cosby
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Dane Cook
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    one guess per person, please. keep going.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• bobear05bobear05 St. Louis Posts: 740
    Dave attell
    all and all it's no ones fault
  • Seth Rogen
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    Louie ck
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Richard Pryor
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

Louie ck

winner! pm me your address and you will receive:

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    edited November 2016

Louie ck

it was between him and Robin Williams for me. Got to see him live in Milwaukee in August, was hilarious! Great tv show too, shame he discontinued it.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
    ehbacon said:

Louie ck

it was between him and Robin Williams for me. Got to see him live in Milwaukee in August, was hilarious! Great tv show too, shame he discontinued it.
    my wife and i both would love to see him live. but he said on Fallon that his worst experience as a comic was gigging at Rumor's in Winnipeg, where i live. makes me think he won't be back! :lol:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278

Louie ck

Thanks for the offer but pass it along to someone else. Already seen them all numerous times. Great RAK
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Great RAK!
    Ok, since the winner declined the gift, i willdo a random drawing of all those who answered. I will check back later today.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

and the new winner is @bobear05 . pm me your address and it's yours!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited November 2016

Louie ck

Sweet, that is an absolutely fantastic show! I read recently that a season 6 may never happen though. :confounded: I hope that ends up not being the case!
    He's coming to Vancouver (or actually may have already come and gone. Can't remember now if it was in Nov or Dec). I had 2 tix for the show in my shopping cart - like row 4 .... and then I cheaped out and decided I couldn't afford it... and the second I threw away the tix I regretted it and tried again and it was sold out. image
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

Louie ck

Sweet, that is an absolutely fantastic show! I read recently that a season 6 may never happen though. :confounded: I hope that ends up not being the case!
    He's coming to Vancouver (or actually may have already come and gone. Can't remember now if it was in Nov or Dec). I had 2 tix for the show in my shopping cart - like row 4 .... and then I cheaped out and decided I couldn't afford it... and the second I threw away the tix I regretted it and tried again and it was sold out. image
    I don't care what it costs if he ever comes to winnipeg (well, obviously there's a limit). we're going. and my wife is actually on board with that.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• deweildeweil Posts: 245

PJ_Soul said:

Louie ck

I don't care what it costs if he ever comes to winnipeg (well, obviously there's a limit). we're going. and my wife is actually on board with that.
    Saw him do a warm-up show at a small club in my neighborhood in Brooklyn and again at a theater. He's amazing, but I wouldn't pay to see him at an arena unless I could get close...so I lucked out with a 2nd row center floor seat at MSG! 3 weeks away :)
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,203
    Richard Pryor
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,203
    Or Bill Hicks.
  • Bill Murray
  • SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    edited December 2016
    Would anyone like a free two-sided 11"x17" promo poster for Ukulele Songs? Clean, no creases or flaws. Will mail rolled and cover postage to a US address. [Update: GONE to @ewills ]

Post edited by SDHSClassof82 on
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    ^^^nice!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,430
    Free Digital Download for RHCP The Getaway if anyone wants it. Shoot me a PM
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2

AND GONE......Might have another one tomorrow
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

Thank you!! :plus_one:
    I have one more free digital download for RHCP The Getaway. Shoot me a PM if you want it!

I have one more free digital download for RHCP The Getaway. Shoot me a PM if you want it!

GONE
  • IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    GIVEN TO LIVE TEE SHIRT GIVEAWAY!

Thanks to a very generous donation by @PP193448 which included purchasing 5 GTL tees I'm saying...

First 5 people to PM me their size and colour of choice (red/black) will receive a GTL tee shirt shipped to their destination of choice (intergalactic charges are additional).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
    IamTom said:

Thanks to a very generous donation by @PP193448 which included purchasing 5 GTL tees I'm saying...

First 5 people to PM me their size and colour of choice (red/black) will receive a GTL tee shirt shipped to their destination of choice (intergalactic charges are additional).

One left as of 13.21 Eastern.
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

IamTom said:

ALL GONE
    Given To Live -