Options

Happy 20th Anniversary Moore Theater Seattle 2/6/95

cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
A very happy 20! This show, in my opinion is better than the previous night.
I think my highlight from this show is a 7 and half minute long version of Immortality! And "Go" features an extended intro that's extremely close to how it appears on the Vs. album.
set: Release, Last Exit, Spin the Black Circle, Tremor Christ, Not for You, Corduroy, Lukin, Dissident, Act of Love, Animal, State of Love and Trust, Daughter/(W.M.A) /(Stuff and Nonsense), Improv , Whipping, Immortality, Go
enc 1: The Kids Are Alright, Porch, Jack Irons chant/Blood
enc 2: Jam, Satan’s Bed, Rearviewmirror, Instrumental Jam
enc 3: Act of Love
notes: Free tickets were mailed to Ten Club members and PJ appeared as the “Piss Bottle Men.” A new song/improv (‘The Price of Everything’ ?) is dedicated to Riz Rollins, a Seattle record store clerk and occasional funk DJ. Ed explains ‘Whipping’ as a song “… about getting hit in the face, turning your cheek and getting hit again. Come to think of it, all the songs are about that.” ‘The Kids Are Alright’ is solo by Ed, accompanying himself on guitar. Neil Young joins PJ in a surprise ‘Act of Love’ encore.
The unofficial bootleg I have for this show is called "Act Of Love". Anyone out there 0310124903pearljamPBM%2095%20copy_zpsxb07pmgg.jpgattend this show?

Comments

• Options
    cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    Wow, no comments about this show at all? Very surprising.