Options

Band Promotion ???????

I'm in a band (have been for 14 years). What type of PROMO do you guys do? Obviously FB, Twitter, website, etc... What blogs, message boards, etc. do you use?

-Jales
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsEkUpWkqs4
www.VirginMaryPistolGrip.com

Comments

• Options
    It's been a LONG time since I've been in a band (we're talking the "myspace" days) but we had a facebook and a myspace. For a while, we purchased a domain and used that (something I'd recommend if you're really serious). Soundcloud and reverbnation are also great to have. A lot of guys have twitters/instagram so fans can follow them. We had a livejournal where we'd put up setlists and band annoucements (our high school were into blogging so they followed us). Just my two cents
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    It's been a LONG time since I've been in a band (we're talking the "myspace" days) but we had a facebook and a myspace. For a while, we purchased a domain and used that (something I'd recommend if you're really serious). Soundcloud and reverbnation are also great to have. A lot of guys have twitters/instagram so fans can follow them. We had a livejournal where we'd put up setlists and band annoucements (our high school were into blogging so they followed us). Just my two cents

www.cluthelee.com