Deep magazine and side B of single download

2»

Comments

• jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    prl wrote: »
    Has anyone got any word from the 10C on this?

Well, it would be proactive and transparent of them to update everyone on the status of what's going on - so yeah, that's not how they work.

It is clearly an issue affecting many members' accounts, so a little status update by 10c would go a long way toward clearing things up. 5 seconds of their time to let us know they're aware and working on it. Simple. But so, so difficult for them.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    edited February 2015
    I emailed an hour or so ago, just got a response. Site techs are working on the problem at the moment. Stay tuned for updates. So hopefully it'll be available for everyone soon.
    Post edited by rw160510 on
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    I just logged out and signed back in everything has returned and the new single and Deep magazine are now there. Thank you 10club.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Everything is back in my account again, and the new content added! Good, quick work 10 club!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,541
    All there now, thanks!
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    Fantastic 7" record and solid content in Deep......kudos and big thanks to 10C and PJ:)
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
    edited February 2015
    PENDULUMORPHOSIS IS....EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't call it epic but it's something different at least. A bit too repetitive for my liking though.
    Post edited by iOnlyownMymind on
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    nice work... me likey
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,697
    edited February 2015
    Did everyone get the 10 c email ?
    Post edited by E.K on
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    E.K said:

Did everyone get the 10 c email ?

what you mean??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
    edited February 2015
    I have emailed the 10club help email twice and I still have none of the links in my account and have gotten no response. I also had an issue with my 10club item and it had to be reshipped. This is my first year being an analog member and while I am trying to stay positive I can't help but feel let down right now. The only thing in my account is the wallpapers. :disappointed:
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    TFlyer said:

I have emailed the 10club help email twice and I still have none of the links in my account and have gotten no response. I also had an issue with my 10club item and it had to be reshipped. This is my first year being an analog member and while I am trying to stay positive I can't help but feel let down right now. The only thing in my account is the wallpapers. :disappointed:

did you try logging out and back in again? that is what worked for many, if not all.

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD