Options

Eddie vedder at Cubs spring training stadium

Friend was there and got a few things autographed including a bottle of faithful ale and a commemorative Wrigley field baseball

Comments

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Eddie is a true Cubbie whore :)
  • Options
    mookieb10mookieb10 Posts: 930
    Huh? When/why was he there now? Ernie related?
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Your friend carries around a faithful ale bottle incase he runs Into vedder? That's dedication.
  • Options
    badbrains wrote: »
    Your friend carries around a faithful ale bottle incase he runs Into vedder? That's dedication.

I was wondering about that too.

"Hey Mr Vedder can u sign this for me" Pulls out a Magnum of Faithful Ale AND a Wrigley baseball in Arizona…

Cool story anyway.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Imagine it was unopened chris and he asked vedder if he wants a swig haha
  • Options
    same person that has the picture of "Let Me Sleep" signed by Ed on facebook?
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    Seriously, who the heck carries a bottle of faithful ale around just in case they see Ed?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    EV was at the Cubs Fantasy Camp.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    ^^that makes more sense. Spring training hasn't started yet.
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    badbrains wrote: »

Haha. After the run in EV beefed up his security to keep to crazies away from him
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    edited January 2015
    same person that has the picture of "Let Me Sleep" signed by Ed on facebook?

That was me who got my 91 single signed. Eddie handed me a pick, too. What a great day!
    Ron Santo Jr was policing everyone to only have one thing each for Eddie to sign and move along so he could sign for everyone. There were a lot of hired autograph hounds there getting mics, pick guards, LPs, and posters signed. Some guy was taking his "authentication pics" and seemed to have hired a bunch of them to get autographs for him to sell.
    I'm still on Cloud 9 for the experience of just being able to thank Ed for coming back to Phoenix in '13 and let him know that I hoped to hear the Out of the Furnace songs someday and shake his hand. He has to know that so many in that line for his signature were there just to flip. I'm grateful that he still does it so people like me can have a once in a lifetime experience.
    Post edited by NAUjackfan on
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Was that this year. Surprised he signed he has been getting tougher and tougher to get. Now a days he thinks everyone is selling and has become harder to get