12th man shirts not shipped?

Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
Still in the warehouse? So much for any chance of getting them before superbowl. You think they would have started shipping them Monday so at least there'd be a chance.
UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13

Comments

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    Maybe the Patriots deflated the tires on the delivery truck.

Too soon?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited January 2015
    PJ shirts shipped. (At least some-- see Derby Dave's comment. http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/242007/pj-x-amesbros-vs-hunger-t-shirt#latest)

As for me, I'm still sitting with a 1/19th update on my Ames, which I ordered 1/14. Says "unfulfilled." At this point, there is no way that regular first class will get it here on time. ~X(
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    deadendp wrote: »
    PJ shirts shipped. (At least some-- see Derby Dave's comment. http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/242007/pj-x-amesbros-vs-hunger-t-shirt#latest)

As for me, I'm still sitting with a 1/19th update on my Ames, which I ordered 1/14. Says "unfulfilled." At this point, there is no way that regular first class will get it here on time. ~X(

Sorry, was referring to 10c ones.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    Horse2345 wrote: »

I was referring to 10c shirts. Dave's 10c shirt shipped. Ames has not.
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

My Ames Bros status still hasn't updated since January 20th...
    Any movement on yours yet Amy??
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

Nothing on mine, I ordered it on Jan 14 as well.
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

lotsalemon wrote: »
    Nothing on mine, I ordered it on Jan 14 as well.

Not looking good for the Ames Bros shirts to arrive before Superbowl weekend!!
    >:)
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2

• CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    My 10C has not shipped and I ordered shortly after it was available.
    derbydave wrote: »

Nope. I did e-mail Ames yesterday, though. They were closed and gave me an auto reply. Bummer.

Nope. I did e-mail Ames yesterday, though. They were closed and gave me an auto reply. Bummer.

If my 10 Club 12th Man / Space Needle shirt doesn't arrive in time,
    I can always wear the one from last year!!
    Don't think there's any way the Ames Bros. shirt gets to Ohio before the game!!
    :-w

If my 10 Club 12th Man / Space Needle shirt doesn't arrive in time,
    I can always wear the one from last year!!
    Don't think there's any way the Ames Bros. shirt gets to Ohio before the game!!
    :-w
    Nope. ~X(
  • mookieb10mookieb10 Posts: 930
    Is it just me or does Ames run their schtick horrendously? I tried to use a discount code about 5 times on that site and it never worked, and now this. Sure, there is still time, but ames gave an order by fate to get shirts in time for the super bowl and now they dont deliver. (It looks like they wont be on time).
    mookieb10 wrote: »
    Is it just me or does Ames run their schtick horrendously? I tried to use a discount code about 5 times on that site and it never worked, and now this. Sure, there is still time, but ames gave an order by fate to get shirts in time for the super bowl and now they dont deliver. (It looks like they wont be on time).
    For whatever it is worth, the coupon code worked for me both times I've ordered from Ames. When I was ordering this shirt, one popped up for $5 off $29. I tried it and voila! Shirt and shipping was less than the full price cost of the shirt. Now if they can just ship the shirt, we'd be in good shape!

Rrrrr!

Yeah...at least the 10 Club made it clear when they said there was NO GUARANTEE their shirts would ship in time for the game.
    ~X(

• word from the herd is that those that be, were twistin a spliff with belicheat. only what i heard... confirmation from the circle??
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV

Yeah...at least the 10 Club made it clear when they said there was NO GUARANTEE their shirts would ship in time for the game.
    ~X(
    For whatever it is worth, whatever wording that Ames had when I ordered indicated that they would try their best to get the shirt out in time for the game but I do believe that they worded that they wouldn't guarantee. Kind of a bummer and a bit of a gamble, but it is what it is. If mail innovations comes through for you (speaking of a gamble) then you'll be good to go, unless Ames does get it out TOMORROW and it lands in our mailboxes on Sat. They didn't list mail innovations. They listed first class and I do believe that, if you did first class like me, and it would go out tomorrow (I'll believe it when I see it) that there is still a chance-- a slim chance, but a chance. Crossing fingers!

Should the new Super Bowl of shipping from Ames vs. 10c be Mail Innovations vs. First Class? :D

~X(
    For whatever it is worth, whatever wording that Ames had when I ordered indicated that they would try their best to get the shirt out in time for the game but I do believe that they worded that they wouldn't guarantee. Kind of a bummer and a bit of a gamble, but it is what it is. If mail innovations comes through for you (speaking of a gamble) then you'll be good to go, unless Ames does get it out TOMORROW and it lands in our mailboxes on Sat. They didn't list mail innovations. They listed first class and I do believe that, if you did first class like me, and it would go out tomorrow (I'll believe it when I see it) that there is still a chance-- a slim chance, but a chance. Crossing fingers!

Should the new Super Bowl of shipping from Ames vs. 10c be Mail Innovations vs. First Class? :D

Very good point about Ames using USPS First Class Mail instead of UPS Mail Innovations!!
    When something is shipped with UPS-MI, the transfer over to USPS for delivery adds an extra 2 to 3 days to the package arrival time!
    I still have trouble understanding how this process is more efficient than just using USPS to begin with.

~X(

Very good point about Ames using USPS First Class Mail instead of UPS Mail Innovations!!
    When something is shipped with UPS-MI, the transfer over to USPS for delivery adds an extra 2 to 3 days to the package arrival time!
    I still have trouble understanding how this process is more efficient than just using USPS to begin with.
    I don't know that it is efficiency but perhaps cheaper. I haven't looked into it though.

~X(

I don't know that it is efficiency but perhaps cheaper. I haven't looked into it though.

AHHH...YES!!!
    It probably is CHEAPER.
    :D

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    Impending blizzard on the east coast ain't gonna help with shipping.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,072
    I didn't get mine last year until after the SB also, so I wasn't holding out any hope for this year either. It would be nice if I could take it there with me though, and show it off!!
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Peyton18Peyton18 Posts: 216
    Just got an email today about my shirt that I ordered! I ordered it on the 18th and the email said it just now went to the warehouse for processing. It's going to be another 5-8 days for shipping! Crazy
  • robbierobbie Posts: 880
    I got the "sent to the warehouse" email om Saturday.....and again about a half hour ago.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    I got one of those "Ten Club LLC Order has been sent to Warehouse for Processing" emails. I don't believe I've ever received one of these emails before from the 10club.
  • quasiquasi Posts: 492
    Well, you can always wear them for the pre-season in seven months.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    I live in Seattle and bought 3 posters 10 days ago, and still no shipping confirmation, pretty ridiculous, I would go down there and they can keep the shipping charges, and sadly once it ships it will likely take at least another week, really not sure when I live 5 miles from the warehouse why it takes a month to get my order? especially when everything is suppose to be in stock
    I live in Seattle and bought 3 posters 10 days ago, and still no shipping confirmation, pretty ridiculous, I would go down there and they can keep the shipping charges, and sadly once it ships it will likely take at least another week, really not sure when I live 5 miles from the warehouse why it takes a month to get my order? especially when everything is suppose to be in stock
    Could you walk down to Ames and get my shirt? I already paid for it. Throw Derby Dave's in there, too. It would get to us faster that way. (Just kidding, but still . . . )
    Could you walk down to Ames and get my shirt? I already paid for it. Throw Derby Dave's in there, too. It would get to us faster that way. (Just kidding, but still . . . )

Too funny... =))
    Thanks for looking out for me, I really appreciate it.
    Not much of a chance of getting these before Superbowl weekend now!!!
    Guess I will just wear last year's shirt for the SB party :-bd

• lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

Maybe it's just a hint you should all be wearing Patriots jerseys on Sunday \:D/
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    Got mine today from 10C...Go Hawks....
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...