Options

Tulsa, OK Area guitar player looking to jam...

Hey guys, first time post here. Trying to find some dudes to jam with in my area. I was out of the game for about 10 years, but have been playing with a group of guys for the past year trying to shake the dust off. I'm having a good time, but the music leans more toward metal which really isn't my bag. Tulsa Craigslist is pretty dry and filled with a lot of metal and country ads. I just want to play some rock n' roll, and I figured there might be people with the same tastes on this board. I'm in to just about everything, from PJ/Brad/Mad Season, Beatles, The Replacements, etc., etc. It would be silly to list everything, it changes from week to week. In the past 6 months I've gone to see Clutch, Ryan Adams, Bush, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Pearl Jam, and probably a few I can't remember. Pretty wide range there, but all good to me.

Enough rambling! I'm a decent guitar player, more of a rhythm guy. I can fake a few McCready licks if I have to. 38, full time job, no intentions of ever being a rock star but would love to play some shows.

PM me if interested!

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Good luck! I met someone in this forum in 08' and we've released 3 records together, working on our 4th and he lives in Portland, and I live 2500 miles to the east.
    www.cluthelee.com