Do Aliens Exist?

13940414345

Comments

  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Yes, and they have visited Earth

    23scidoo said:

    Oftenreading may i ask why don't you vote??..

    Because we really have no idea what the answer to that question is, and my opinion has no bearing on that answer.
    Give us your opinion..
    another lunatic..

    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    http://sprezzatura.it/Arte/Arte_UFO_eng.htm
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    The silence of the lambs..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps DowntownPosts: 1,502
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    has anyone ever noticed how batshit crazy the folks who claim abductions are? i believe aliens are out there for sure. but the couple people i have come across in my life that happen to have an alien abduction story are fucking crazy. ive met 2, they both have that "im a looney" look in their eyes. and same with all the people ive seen on tv with claims, they are complete lunatics! where do i get some of the Sid these folks were on?
    {1996} Columbia, MD 9/24 - NYC 9/28 {1998} Camden, NJ 8/28-8/29 {2000} Jones Beach, NY 8/25 - Camden, NJ 9/1-9/2 {2003} West Palm Beach, FL 4/11 - Phila, PA 4/28 - Buffalo, NY 5/2 - State College, PA 5/3 - Camden, NJ 7/5-7/6 - NYC 7/9 {2004} Reading, PA 10/1 {2005} George, WA 9/1 - Vancouver, BC 9/2 - Atlantic City, NJ 9/30 - Phila, PA 10/3 {2006} NYC 5/5 - Boston, MA 5/25 - Camden, NJ 5/27-5/28 - East Rutherford, NJ 6/1-6/3 - Las Vegas, NV 7/6 {2007} Chicago, IL 8/5 {2008} Manchester, TN 6/14 - Virginia Beach, VA 6/17 - Camden, NJ 6/19-6/20 - Washington, DC 6/22 {2009} Phila, PA 10/27-10/30-10/31 {2012} Phila, PA 9/2 {2013} Chicago, IL 7/19 - Brooklyn, NY 10/19 - Phila, PA 10/21-10/22 - Hartford, CT 10/25 - Baltimore, MD 10/27 - Seattle, WA 12/6 {2014} Lincoln, NE 10/9 - Austin, TX 10/12 - Detroit, MI 10/16 - Moline, IL 10/17 - Denver, CO 10/22 - Mountain View, CA 10/25 {2015} NYC 9/26 {2016} Greenville, SC 4/16 - Hampton, VA 4/18 - Phila, PA 4/28-4/29 - NYC 5/1-5/2 - Telluride, CO 7/9 - Boston, MA 8/5 - Chicago, IL 8/20-8/22 {2017} RRHOF Brooklyn, NY 4/7

    <--EV--> {2008} NYC 8/5 {2009} Albany, NY 6/9 {2015} Rosemont, IL 5/14

    <--TOTD--> Phila 11/4-11/5 - Seattle 11/20-11/21
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Yes, and they have visited Earth

    has anyone ever noticed how batshit crazy the folks who claim abductions are? i believe aliens are out there for sure. but the couple people i have come across in my life that happen to have an alien abduction story are fucking crazy. ive met 2, they both have that "im a looney" look in their eyes. and same with all the people ive seen on tv with claims, they are complete lunatics! where do i get some of the Sid these folks were on?

    Check this if you want..

    http://johnemackinstitute.org/category/human-transformation-and-alien-encounters/
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • joseph33joseph33 NashvillePosts: 756
    No
    If they do,they took one look at the human race and said,"Fuck that place,we're never going back there again."
  • treestrees Columbus OHIOPosts: 244
    No
    I meant yes

    PJ Cincinnatti OH 3/30/1992
    PJ Columbus OH 3/31/1992
    PJ Cleveland OH 4/2/1992
    PJ Cleveland OH 3/22/94
    PJ Toledo OH 9/22/96
    PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Toledo OH 10/2/2004
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016

    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/ /2017

    #1SHAWNSMITH#2RNDM#1Janes Addiction#2RedHotChiliPepers#3Deftones#1Tool#1NeilYoung&CrazyHorse. #2TheVeils#7LiamFinn EJ#3Tinariwen#3SleaterKinney#2SonicYouth#1CorinTuckerBand #2 IronMaiden1#BlackSabbath#4QOTSA#2SoicalD#2BadReligon#7Cloud Cults#1CheapTrick#1SmashingPumpkins#1DieAntwoord#3JohnDoe#1KingsX
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 28,842
    No
    we just had a dude arrested for pointing a laser light at a police helicopter. he said he thought it was a UFO. are you fucking kidding me? police helicopters here are as loud as fuck and cant be confused with any other form of aircraft least of all a UFO... tho of course i do not know the mental capacity of the individual involved..
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    Starts at 11min..

    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USAPosts: 2,113
    edited February 23
    Yes
    i'd like to see one credible piece of evidence. i've watched tv shows like Unsolved Mysteries as a child that really made events like Roswell seem like a historically accurate alien encounter. Now honestly, i feel a bit burned by all the fake/sensational dramatizations of alien encounters. show me the evidence.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    vaggar99 said:

    i'd like to see one credible piece of evidence. i've watched tv shows like Unsolved Mysteries as a child that really made events like Roswell seem like a historically accurate alien encounter. Now honestly, i feel a bit burned by all the fake/sensational dramatizations of alien encounters. show me the evidence.

    What you mean by said ''evidence''?.ufos landing on Central Park and CNN breaking news??..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USAPosts: 2,113
    Yes
    23scidoo said:

    vaggar99 said:

    i'd like to see one credible piece of evidence. i've watched tv shows like Unsolved Mysteries as a child that really made events like Roswell seem like a historically accurate alien encounter. Now honestly, i feel a bit burned by all the fake/sensational dramatizations of alien encounters. show me the evidence.

    What you mean by said ''evidence''?.ufos landing on Central Park and CNN breaking news??..
    physical proof. something tangible and indisputable by the science community.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 1,184
    Yes
    They estimate upwards of 200 billion galaxies, each averaging 200 billion stars. That's 40 trillion stars out there.
    I recently read in one of the NASA related articles that there is an average of 1 planet per star (some with several, some with none), and that 11% of planets are in the habitual zone, meaning liquid water can exist. That means 11% of 40 trillion can support water, that leaves us with over 4 trillion planets that exits in a zone where water is possible.
    I haven't found anything further reading recent articles, but if only 1 in a billion of those planets does actually have water, that's still thousands of planets out there with a real possibility to support life.
    Now do I think they are green aliens with super lasers? no. But some form of life almost has to exist given the odds, even if it is just bacteria.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    mace1229 said:

    They estimate upwards of 200 billion galaxies, each averaging 200 billion stars. That's 40 trillion stars out there.
    I recently read in one of the NASA related articles that there is an average of 1 planet per star (some with several, some with none), and that 11% of planets are in the habitual zone, meaning liquid water can exist. That means 11% of 40 trillion can support water, that leaves us with over 4 trillion planets that exits in a zone where water is possible.
    I haven't found anything further reading recent articles, but if only 1 in a billion of those planets does actually have water, that's still thousands of planets out there with a real possibility to support life.
    Now do I think they are green aliens with super lasers? no. But some form of life almost has to exist given the odds, even if it is just bacteria.

    Common sense..and what NASA said yesterday??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 10,023
    Yes
    mace1229 said:

    They estimate upwards of 200 billion galaxies, each averaging 200 billion stars. That's 40 trillion stars out there.
    I recently read in one of the NASA related articles that there is an average of 1 planet per star (some with several, some with none), and that 11% of planets are in the habitual zone, meaning liquid water can exist. That means 11% of 40 trillion can support water, that leaves us with over 4 trillion planets that exits in a zone where water is possible.
    I haven't found anything further reading recent articles, but if only 1 in a billion of those planets does actually have water, that's still thousands of planets out there with a real possibility to support life.
    Now do I think they are green aliens with super lasers? no. But some form of life almost has to exist given the odds, even if it is just bacteria.

    and that's just the zones that support life as we know it. I'm sure there are/were/will be life that can sustain itself without water/oxygen.
    www.headstonesband.com
    www.the-watchmen.com
    www.thehip.com
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,577
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1239432.html
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+ 2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 35,192
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    vaggar99 said:

    23scidoo said:

    vaggar99 said:

    i'd like to see one credible piece of evidence. i've watched tv shows like Unsolved Mysteries as a child that really made events like Roswell seem like a historically accurate alien encounter. Now honestly, i feel a bit burned by all the fake/sensational dramatizations of alien encounters. show me the evidence.

    What you mean by said ''evidence''?.ufos landing on Central Park and CNN breaking news??..
    physical proof. something tangible and indisputable by the science community.
    That would be tough if the government is hiding it (which is the common assumption among people who think there is proof). Someone in the scientific community who leaked such proof may very well "disappear", lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 1,184
    Yes
    One reason I believe they never visited is just the physics behind it. Most stars within our galaxy are hundreds if not thousands of light years away. So even if they hopped into the Millennium Falcum it would take lifetimes to travel here.
    So I would have to believe they have either created a way to travel faster than what is even to believe to be possible making the speed of light seem slow (realizing our fastest speed record is just a very tiny fraction of the speed of light) or their lifespan is so long that they don't mind spending thousands of years in travel (assuming they are still going at light speed)
    And they have managed to do all that, visit and leave no trace, our let our CIA outsmart them in a coverup.

    Or....they just never visited. Which seems more plausible?
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 12,200
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    The vastness of the universe is absolutely awe inspiring and impossible to even fathom


    And at the end of the universe... what is there? If it even ends, can we actually conceptualize an infinite universe with no boundary?

    Wow
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 8,167
    Yes
    my2hands said:

    The vastness of the universe is absolutely awe inspiring and impossible to even fathom


    And at the end of the universe... what is there? If it even ends, can we actually conceptualize an infinite universe with no boundary?

    Wow

    It might not have an end, it might be like the inside of a spherical membrane.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
Sign In or Register to comment.