Options

2015 Ten Club Analog Shirt (& Limited Edition Items?)

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    CopperTom wrote: »
    PLUS...there's an ongoing rumor...the more you spend at 10C shop, the better your chances in the ticket lotto, which I don't believe, but whatever.

Definately false. 100% false.
    I spent probably $80, including the analog membership, last year before the presale lottery in May. I know that the amount that I spent is peanuts compared to some other 10c members. I had GA tickets for Cincinnati. I can definitely confirm that is a false rumor.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    Nothing about Ten Club or Pearl Jam on the shirt which I think is pretty lame. At least the first ones had the PJJ20 tag on the sleeve.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,016
    This is atrocious, as were the sticker sets. Save me $10 or $20, as well as the shame of being in my 30s and still belonging to a fan club, and don't send any garbage with "10c" on it. I joined the fan club in the first place because I liked Pearl Jam, not because I am a fan of their fan club.

The only reason I still have the analog membership is to keep the holiday single collection going. If it weren't for that, I'd get a digital membership.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,044
    I'll gladly pay for the analog. I like the vinyl and physical copy of deep. I haven't really minded the "gift" any year. I like the patches and actually don't mind the shirts either.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    It sounds like I'll probably be one of the only people to get both of these items...
    I would definitely use the luggage tags & I'm happy to see a different T-shirt offered!!
    I do agree that it would be nice if it said Pearl Jam on it somewhere,
    but I really liked the white "I'm Analog" shirt too & while I won't wear this one a lot,
    It's not the worst T-shirt I've got in my closet >:)
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    Tags can be used if you travel alot. Not that I do but I have tags on my suitcases/travel bags. So not the greatest item but it has it's uses.

The shirt, just like the other one will be for lounging or working around at the house. Definitely not for clubbing.

You know I've noticed that the source of a lot of complaints is the 10c. Buuuuuuuuut, you're still a member? I'm bamboozled by that.

And I'll add that I will get both.
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    I actually like that there isn't any 10C/band logos on the shirt, I also like the shirt itself but that may be because I'm Analog applies in my life in more than one sense.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Goodbye analog membership. I don't see why they can't offer something with the band on it. We aren't fans of the fan club
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    So Thea's not our member gift? We have to buy them?? Poop. I really wanted that shirt.. Just cause it's unique in the sense that no one but us gets where it's from. Oh well.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    So Thea's not our member gift? We have to buy them?? Poop. I really wanted that shirt.. Just cause it's unique in the sense that no one but us gets where it's from. Oh well.

I think you get one of the items (your choice) for free & can purchase the other one too!!!
    That's how I read it anyway!! :-bd
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    derbydave wrote: »

I think you get one of the items (your choice) for free & can purchase the other one too!!!

Sweet! Thanks Dave! :-)
  • Options

Sweet! Thanks Dave! :-)

Is that correct??

• Options
    It seems that way, I just read it, and I believe you are correct.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,766
    Ryan wrote: »
    This is atrocious, as were the sticker sets. Save me $10 or $20, as well as the shame of being in my 30s and still belonging to a fan club, and don't send any garbage with "10c" on it. I joined the fan club in the first place because I liked Pearl Jam, not because I am a fan of their fan club.

The only reason I still have the analog membership is to keep the holiday single collection going. If it weren't for that, I'd get a digital membership.

Think of it this way... you spend an extra $20 for four extras... you get a $10 download code...with the $10 remaining, you're getting a vinyl (ala carte at shop for $10.) The other two items are pure gravy.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,548
    I wish it didn't have any words, or at least no "I'm"
  • Options
    edited January 2015

If it was me, I'd rather get the luggage tags for free and buy the shirt, but I suppose whatever works. I think. I don't know. I was leaning getting the shirt, but that may be the last thing I need right now. Then again, I'm not sure the last time I needed a luggage tag!

And I saw your "white" analog shirt! If my memory is correct, I wouldn't say it's white! HA!
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options

If it was me, I'd rather get the luggage tags for free and buy the shirt, but I suppose whatever works. I think. I don't know. I was leaning getting the shirt, but that may be the last thing I need right now. Then again, I'm not sure the last time I needed a luggage tag!

And I saw your "white" analog shirt! If my memory is correct, I wouldn't say it's white! HA!
    It's not white anymore!!!
    :-bd

• Options

It's not white anymore!!!
    :-bd

EXACTLY!!! :smiley:

I wonder how many people are gonna set up trades... say someone doesn't want their item, but another person wants the luggage tags AND the shirt... well, say a "You use your code to get a size medium, ship it to me and I'll send you some stickers."

• Options
    Coasters would be nice.
  • Options
    Maybe they are trying to 'push out' the analog members with this year's gift. Less money on shipping???
    I Want Stickers!!!!!
    2010 - Boston
    2011 - Alpine 1 & 2 --- EV - Providence & Boston - Tres Mts - Boston
    2012 - Missoula
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Worcester 1 & 2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    2014 - Detroit, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016 - Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, New York City 1, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    You pay 20$ for be a member ,have access to fan club tickets,to listen the radio,got access to fan only sales,use the forum
    you pay another 20$ for a free bootleg download ,a magazine and a vinyl holiday single
    This item is for FREE..gift...they didnt have to do it..its a bonus....so its more than ok for me
    i would prefer to be differen t item every year..but no pro..whatever is ok...its a gift...
    happy new year 10c club and all the fans..wish u all the best

Not quite correct. Digital members get the Deep magazine (digitally) and the holiday single (digitally), neither of which bother me because I don't need a print magazine, and I don't do vinyl.

You are correct that only the analog members get the free spiffy shirts, though.

Yeah..the thing isnt the detais of 2 typ3s of membership...the thing is this is a GIFT..doesnt matter if its pretty.doesnt matter if its cheap,doesnt matter whats written on it..
    someone gives me a gift,i just say thank u..for sure i will not complain about it..they could just don t give us anything at all...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086

Yeah..the thing isnt the detais of 2 typ3s of membership...the thing is this is a GIFT..doesnt matter if its pretty.doesnt matter if its cheap,doesnt matter whats written on it..
    someone gives me a gift,i just say thank u..for sure i will not complain about it..they could just don t give us anything at all...

Dimi - I don't really understand your reasoning...it;s not a gift, it's part of the overall cost of the membership.

And while I haven;t really liked the item since they started it....after the first 2 years I have been prepared not to like it and to get something worthless to me. And, I love how this year they are at least letting everyone know what the gift will be and even giving you a choice. So, while again I am very underwhelmed, I appreciate the heads up and I will keep my Analog membership...but mostly because I have always just had it. I'm not sure it's worth the extra $20 to me...but for me the $20 isn't a big deal.

I do think that in the past people kept their memberships at Analog for fear that as soon as they went digital, they would miss out on the signed wrigley card for analog members only type gift. The trend now says this will never happen.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    tidus10xtidus10x UK Posts: 119
    Great that we have 2 choices. May I suggest slight tweek for the future, maybe drop the 'I'm' altogether so it just says 'Analog' or change it to 'Ten Club Analog' Think I'll gowith the luggage tags this time.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    PJ_Soul wrote: »
    Coupon code won't be available to you until your 2015 membership renewal happens.

For some reason, for the past two years I was "fortunate" enough to have received TWO sticker sets per year. 2 army greens and two of the wilderness set, 1 at the beginning of the year and one at the end. Now I have to wait until July (when my membership auto renews) to enter a code to get a $20 luggage tag. Thankfully, I wont be getting 2.

I go along with dropping the "I'm" from the "I'm Analog". The word Analog is enough.

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    You pay 20$ for be a member ,have access to fan club tickets,to listen the radio,got access to fan only sales,use the forum
    you pay another 20$ for a free bootleg download ,a magazine and a vinyl holiday single
    This item is for FREE..gift...they didnt have to do it..its a bonus....so its more than ok for me
    i would prefer to be differen t item every year..but no pro..whatever is ok...its a gift...
    happy new year 10c club and all the fans..wish u all the best

Not quite correct. Digital members get the Deep magazine (digitally) and the holiday single (digitally), neither of which bother me because I don't need a print magazine, and I don't do vinyl.

You are correct that only the analog members get the free spiffy shirts, though.

Very well said. Besides, as I said earlier. I have grown to really like these shirts! Especially because when we see one, we know what it is.. But no one else. My "white/grey" one starts a lot of cool conversations... Anyhow I agree with Dimitris. It's a GIFT.. Keyword.. If you really think about it.. I don't think any other fan club does this..
  • Options
    Whispering hands....

Except this one..
    http://www.metallica.com/metclub/metclub-more-info.asp
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Whispering hands....

Except this one..
    http://www.metallica.com/metclub/metclub-more-info.asp

Cool!! I love seeing that bands try to be sure their fans are happy! Of course, I'm sure the Metallicans are just as ungrateful at times as we are.. Are are we the rarity?
  • Options
    Yeah I don't really understand this argument. It is what it is....and especially this year they are letting you know ahead of time what it is. So, either it's worth the $ to you or it isn't.

Do I wish the fan club came with some kickass gear or something better than it has? Yup. But do I still feel ok giving them $40 for what I get? Yup.

To claim they are doing something amazing for the fans is a bit crazy. They are taking $ for a service and some product, that is all (talking difference between analog and digital - obviously what they do as far as seating for fans has been amazing!).

B
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,185
    TheGhost wrote: »
    Keeping the analog membership for the vinyl. The rest has been pretty useless. And I'm never going to wear a tshirt that says "i'm analog" on it.

Vinyl and bootleg code makes the extra $20 worth it for me. I believe the vinyl by itself is $10...and yeah, I'll use the bootleg code sooner or later. Plus, I like having a physical magazine...something leaf through, something I can't press a "delete" button on and don't have to worry about pressing a "zoom in" button to read clearly.

PLUS...there's an ongoing rumor...the more you spend at 10C shop, the better your chances in the ticket lotto, which I don't believe, but whatever.

if true,
    I have very little chance of ever winning the lottery again.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    a $20 luggage tag!? :)) :))

just when you think the band jumped the shark, they just keep out doing themselves. oy.