Options

Four EV ukulele songs posters?

I know I had the top two in my Mystery Box, but I laid them all out today and I have all four. It's him with the uke in front of his face and the bottom two mention the shows at Benaroyal Hall. All four poster combine to make a 2x2 square.

I'm sure this doesn't come close to the greatness of the Wrigley or Spectrum posters, but did I get ANYTHING of note in the box? I can't find anything on Expresso Beans and the rest of the internet doesn't yield(ha!) much.
Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I know I had the top two in my Mystery Box, but I laid them all out today and I have all four. It's him with the uke in front of his face and the bottom two mention the shows at Benaroyal Hall. All four poster combine to make a 2x2 square.

I'm sure this doesn't come close to the greatness of the Wrigley or Spectrum posters, but did I get ANYTHING of note in the box? I can't find anything on Expresso Beans and the rest of the internet doesn't yield(ha!) much.
    Pictures. You can't tease us with something like that and not throw us a picture! ;)

I admit that I have no idea what I'm talking about, but it sounds like you got a nice little find in there. As long as you like it, you got a great thing!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    edited December 2014
    https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-0/10882342_10100710262091377_1749602281010919796_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=2abe2fdf37c966be1fae6b475827ccd1&oe=552E60F5&__gda__=1430725441_4c4f01a07b4d5fd899fe797fc0424bd3

I can try to repost if necessary. Also of note was that I also got a smaller version of this as a single piece, maybe about the size of a US legal pad.

The bottom part basically has the two Benaroyal Hall dates and "SOLD OUT."
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Bump...anyone know about the rarity of these? Anything special (similar to all four Spectrums or Wriglies) or not really?