Options

EU Vault #4 Vinyl UPDATE

2»

Comments

• Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,023
    I emailed them about my damaged copy and a replacement is on its way now.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,985
    Yep! You should.

Mine is being re-shipped (told me that when they answered my email).
  • Options
    I still have not recieved my copy in the UK. Can't get a reply from 10c emailed 3 weeks ago
  • Options
    I just received another 2 copies of Vault 4 here in the UK. This time the records were sent from the US and double packed very well. So... I bought 2 and have been sent 6 (two of which are dinked)!!!!

I might use the surplus to build a new shed.
    www.gringorecords.com
  • Options
    RASTA MOUSERASTA MOUSE Posts: 278
    edited February 2015
    savegringo wrote: »
    I just received another 2 copies of Vault 4 here in the UK. This time the records were sent from the US and double packed very well. So... I bought 2 and have been sent 6 (two of which are dinked)!!!!

Did 10c advise you that they was shipping replacments. I have not recieved mine and awaiting them to reply to my emails
    Post edited by RASTA MOUSE on
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321

This is a joke, right?
    How can this even be possible?
    So, they sent you two additional copies sometime ago, and anothe two additional copies now?
    I received a damaged copy, emailed them, and they didn't even bother to reply to my email..
    SANTOS, please, you need to clarify things here, don't you think?
    Are some customers here treated better than others for no apparent reason?
    WTF is happening on here

• Options
    received my replacement yesterday. Haven't opened it yet, but, at least, the record box is pristine.

To answer Rasta Mouses question: I've received two mails. One apologizing and saying that replacement records would be there any time soon. The second one was the shipping mail.
  • Options
    Jammalambo wrote: »

This is a joke, right?
    How can this even be possible?
    So, they sent you two additional copies sometime ago, and anothe two additional copies now?
    I received a damaged copy, emailed them, and they didn't even bother to reply to my email..
    SANTOS, please, you need to clarify things here, don't you think?
    Are some customers here treated better than others for no apparent reason?
    WTF is happening on here

I think that the logistics company in the UK sent me an extra two copies (because they were packaged exactly the same as the first two), then I got a shipping notification update from 10C, after which I received two more from the US.
    www.gringorecords.com
  • Options
    savegringosavegringo Posts: 73
    edited February 2015
    Hub. wrote: »
    received my replacement yesterday. Haven't opened it yet, but, at least, the record box is pristine.

To answer Rasta Mouses question: I've received two mails. One apologizing and saying that replacement records would be there any time soon. The second one was the shipping mail.

I didn't get any apology email. So I assumed that the shipping email was just 10C's back office updating that I'd already been sent replacements.
    www.gringorecords.com
  • Options
    For those who are having issues with the record(s) be prepared to do some demoing with some goggles on. I honestly thought this was a joke

hi,
    You can break the damaged vinyl into bits, send us an image, and we can send replacement parts, or you can send the entire packages back for refund.
    10c
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,695
    Got two emails too just like Hub
  • Options
    For those who are having issues with the record(s) be prepared to do some demoing with some goggles on. I honestly thought this was a joke

hi,
    You can break the damaged vinyl into bits, send us an image, and we can send replacement parts, or you can send the entire packages back for refund.
    10c
    This is so stupid and senseless that is not even funny.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    I guess it is the only way to prevent people with perfectly good records from scamming 10C for free albums though. And i bet there are plenty of people who would do that. Makes sense, really.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Replacement arrived today. Packaged brilliantly and in mint condition, impressed
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote: »
    I guess it is the only way to prevent people with perfectly good records from scamming 10C for free albums though. And i bet there are plenty of people who would do that. Makes sense, really.
    As far as I know, most of the complaints are for damaged covers due to the poor shipping packages, NOT records themselves (apart from people who received two of the same record and stuff like that).. How many people received warped or damaged records? My records are fine, I want a replacement cover because it's damaged, do I have to smash my records in order to obtain that?
    Dude here received FOUR additional copies and he had just damages to the cover, not on the records themselves..
    No, It really doesn't make any sense, and a poor way to treat customers from Ten Club.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited February 2015
    It looks like a LOT of people received damaged records actually.

Since when has 10C replaced damaged jackets btw? I'm certain the during the LB debacle 10C specifically stated that they would not replace damaged album covers, as they don't consider that a defect since it doesn't prevent the customer from consuming the product (i.e . Listening to the music).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote: »

Winner. A lot of people would either sell the faulty discs in the replacement sleeve and just swallow the negative feedback. The things people would do for money...smh.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Guys, are you reading this thread? They are sending replacements for people that have never said their records were damaged, only the album cover. For example savegringo and pdalowsky, like others, their records were not damaged, just the album cover, please correct me if I'm wrong.
    and I give up on hoping that Santos will clarify something on here, lack of communication is really a prerogative of TC.
    Post edited by Jammalambo on
  • Options
    Correct, my cover was screwed through the poor packaging from the supplier, I'd have been happy with a replacement jacket although I do like to keep my records sealed but got a full new replacement

Can't fault the service at all
  • Options
    NormanNorman Posts: 109
    Mine showed up in pristine condition. No snap crackle or pop. Keep'em coming!!!
  • Options
    I was the exception: one of my records was in a bad shape. The cover was in good condition.