Options

Has Pearl Jam ever cover any FUGAZI???

2»

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    PJ_Soul said:

What is the best starting point album for Fugazi. I have a bunch of them but get intimidated when I think about starting...haven't heard any yet. Where to begin? Suggestions? (Pun not intended).

Someone asked for suggestions for a good playlist for a Fugazi beginner, and I wrote one up. Obviously I just picked the ones I thought someone new to the band would enjoy and that would give a good spread of what they did over all of their albums. Maybe it could help you too! Everythings on youtube of course, you can sampe it all before purchasing anything.

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/229258/fugazi

PS - My favorite album is The Argument, but I still love ALL of their albums. I don't think you can really go wrong with whatever you choose. :)
    The Argument is absolutely awesome, I agree. Now I need to skip on over to read the link you provided.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,046
    edited December 2014
    PJ_Soul said:

What is the best starting point album for Fugazi. I have a bunch of them but get intimidated when I think about starting...haven't heard any yet. Where to begin? Suggestions? (Pun not intended).

Someone asked for suggestions for a good playlist for a Fugazi beginner, and I wrote one up. Obviously I just picked the ones I thought someone new to the band would enjoy and that would give a good spread of what they did over all of their albums. Maybe it could help you too! Everythings on youtube of course, you can sampe it all before purchasing anything.

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/229258/fugazi

PS - My favorite album is The Argument, but I still love ALL of their albums. I don't think you can really go wrong with whatever you choose. :)
    This. I love all of them in different ways
    but man they are all SOOOOOO good!
    Post edited by Abe Froman on