Options

Wrong emoticons displaying on this site suddenly

13»

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    It was so much easier to use the emoticon button. Sometimes change is not for the best. :frowning:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited February 2015
    I don't think this is in purpose Brian... yeah, this is a total pain in the ass and i hate it. Worse yet, I can't post images now and still can't quote anyone on my phone no matter what view I'm using. This forum is currently at its very worst right now for me.
    Kat or Sea, any idea of when all these issues might be resolved???? Are you aware that the quoting and images features are broken like this? Is anyone trying to fix it?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    brianlux said:

It was so much easier to use the emoticon button. Sometimes change is not for the best. :frowning:" alt=":frowning:" />

Yup.

But look, I am quoting on my phone!! No more null! =)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    bravo 10 points to you, hopefully see all the emoticons working one day eventually
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

bravo 10 points to you, hopefully see all the emoticons working one day eventually

I'm sure that as soon as everyone has memorized the emoji codes they will bring back the drop down menu.
  • Options
    No I can't post an image! It started working a couple of days ago, but now it's broken again.
    .... So Vanilla Forums doesn't fix this kind of thing for you guys??
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    The emoticons are off again. We're back to Blue Box Smilies again and, well, we aren't Blue Box Smilie kind of people. (Kat's emoticon listing isn't even working!)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,849
    deadendp said:

The emoticons are off again. We're back to Blue Box Smilies again and, well, we aren't Blue Box Smilie kind of people. (Kat's emoticon listing isn't even working!)

yeah i just noticed that :thumbsdown
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    :(
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    :weary:
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    We're back! =)

• Options
    :joy:

..... Would be so much better if we could get the pull down menu back though.... Just sayin'.
  • Options
    ^^ Agreed.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    edited October 2023
    I can't get the sticky emoticons list to work.  Is it just me?
    :anguished:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,919
    edited October 2023

Sorry, the link is dead. 
    Here is an image:

Post edited by Sea on