Options

*** The Official GA List for Forest Hills Queens ***

13»

Comments

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    rival. said:

so, now that pearl jam management has said no, when will those that donated start seeing their refunds?

From how I understand it, nobody is charged until the organizer said so. Originally it was $100K but he bumped it to $1 Mil or whatever. So I think the plan was to just charge everyone once they get the go-ahead from the band/management.

So no refunds are necessary.
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    Thousands of fans.
    Millions of other places to talk Pearl Jam.

575 backers.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited April 2015
    Wonder how many of the 575 are local to NY??? I'm guessing close to 570...
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    rival. said:

so, now that pearl jam management has said no, when will those that donated start seeing their refunds?

Good luck
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378

Dude, that is a hard no. He was being polite.

hey! we agree!!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537
    Im shocked this is still open

IBTHM

In before the HALTS MAUL
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,513
    I don't think these threads get shut down just because they exist. Only when people start being mean. Everyone seems to be behaving in this thread so far. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,968
    Yo can I get on that list? I'm a train ride away and would like to show up fashionably late if you know what I mean...
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    mfc2006 said:

hey! we agree!!

:rofl:
    It's a start!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378

mfc2006 said:

hey! we agree!!

It's a start!
    better than nothing, man.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,830

how about Pearl Jam just plays 2 shows at The Gorge for us on the West Coast and 2 shows at MSG you those of you on the East Coast ending on 10.22.2015 for PJ 25 at MSG put it out on Blu Ray, have a special behinds the scene disc, and we call the whole thing good, and throw a Canadian Tour in between for good measure, make it an East to West tour and if someone wants to take a month off from their job they can follow the whole tour, sounds like a great autumn to me

Love this idea! Can we crowdfund it?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,513
    mcgruff10 said:

how about Pearl Jam just plays 2 shows at The Gorge for us on the West Coast and 2 shows at MSG you those of you on the East Coast ending on 10.22.2015 for PJ 25 at MSG put it out on Blu Ray, have a special behinds the scene disc, and we call the whole thing good, and throw a Canadian Tour in between for good measure, make it an East to West tour and if someone wants to take a month off from their job they can follow the whole tour, sounds like a great autumn to me

Love this idea! Can we crowdfund it?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
This discussion has been closed.