Options

Please re-release the SINGLES soundtrack on vinyl

2»

Comments

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,103

rssesq said:

Some may call it sacrilege, but Drown is it.

Drown is an amazing song, I saw the Pumpkins play it live at a festival back in 2007, I absolutely lost my shit when the opening guitar lines rang out!

My favourite song, however, is Seasons - it's my favourite Cornell song, I really hope they re-release the vinyl just so I can have that song on vinyl :)

It's too bad the Man of Steel soundtrack only included the score. Would of been awesome if they included Seasons. I almost shit a brick when Seasons was included in Man of Steel :)
  • Options
    Zod said:

rssesq said:

Drown is an amazing song, I saw the Pumpkins play it live at a festival back in 2007, I absolutely lost my shit when the opening guitar lines rang out!

My favourite song, however, is Seasons - it's my favourite Cornell song, I really hope they re-release the vinyl just so I can have that song on vinyl :)

It's too bad the Man of Steel soundtrack only included the score. Would of been awesome if they included Seasons. I almost shit a brick when Seasons was included in Man of Steel :)
    Yeah it was great to hear it used again - it's such a timeless song.

• Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    yea....going with Seasons as well
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Hopefully it happens soon, it was supposed to happen a couple years ago for record store day but they delayed it and said it would get revisited soon.....would be a great lp to spin on a regular basis!!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    rssesq said:

Totally agree, love Drown... tied with Seasons

Seasons is the best song in Cornells catalog in my opinion
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    I always wondered if Eddie borrowed ... "all of those yesterdays, coming around." from Drown