Options

yusef cat stevens

anyone get to see him. ed has covered him in his solo shows. saw him at massey hall in toronto. his voice was in great shape . top ticket price was $290.00. yes that's right $290.00. i didn't get top priced seats. show was good but biggest complaint was not enough older material. so anyone complaining about ticket prices these days should realize how great pearl jam is in keeping them down and affordable for their adoring fan base. especially for a major act. u2 top ticket price, $290.00. seems to be a theme here.

Comments

• Options
    I cap myself when I buy tickets, whether it's box office or second hand sales at $100 (give or take a few bucks) I balance seat selection to price.

I feel like that's what most people do, but as I go onto second hand sites (that are not to be specifically mentioned on this forum) I've noticed it is getting significantly harder and harder to find tickets at my limit, and when I do, it's only 1 single ticket available.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I know Ben went to the Toronto show as well. He said it was amazing. Pissed I missed the Darby show.
  • Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    the Tower show in Upper Darby last night was fantastic...one of the top 5 acoustic shows I've ever seen...dude sounds like he hasn't aged in forever...magical night
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!