Denver 2014 Poster for trade

I have a Denver poster for trade. Purchased from 10c but decided I don't want it/could go to someone who attended show.

I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for. I normally only collect posters, and only the shows I've attended. I have every show I've been to, but I only have the hot dog Wrigley, so any of the other three from that show would be appealing.

Other than that, if you have something else interesting that may be of equal value let me know. Not really interested in selling the poster for a profit (not why I bought it), but since I have paid $150 for a $35 poster in the past, I'd like to get something that is fair in market value for a trade.

Comments

• Nobody looking for Denver out there?
  • tschwicht said:

Nobody looking for Denver out there?

Moline is still the most wanted...

Bump though!
  • Yeah lots of views, but it seems Moline is the "in" poster for this tour. I like that print, but it's not really anything special. I think if they didn't play No Code and it was just a regular show that one might still be sitting in the shop right now.

I'm happy I got the only show I went to on this one (Milwaukee). This poster was going to be a trade chip for that if I couldn't get one. I am still thinking about just keeping it as I like the design, but would rather trade for something equal that someone else doesn't want knowing how much it sucks to not get one from a show you've been to.
  • Sunday morning bump!
  • ajaxbroajaxbro Posts: 352
    This is a great poster. I bought the AP myself.
  • Yeah ajaxbro if there are no trade offers I'm not going to be mad about keeping it. I normally frame posters myself. This one seems like it would be a little harder than just finding a frame that fits it, but I can think of some cool places this one would fit that most of the standard ones wouldn't. The longer I have it up for trade the more it seems to be growing on me.
  • ApuApu Posts: 3
    Is the Denver 2014 poster still available?  I went to this show and would really love the poster--just let me know what kind of trade you're looking for
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537
    Apu said:
    Is the Denver 2014 poster still available?  I went to this show and would really love the poster--just let me know what kind of trade you're looking for
    You've  responded to a more then 3 yr old posting from a member who hasn't  been active in more than 2 years.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,985
    "So you're saying there's a chance...."
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,527
    tschwicht said:
    Yeah lots of views, but it seems Moline is the "in" poster for this tour. I like that print, but it's not really anything special. I think if they didn't play No Code and it was just a regular show that one might still be sitting in the shop right now. I'm happy I got the only show I went to on this one (Milwaukee). This poster was going to be a trade chip for that if I couldn't get one. I am still thinking about just keeping it as I like the design, but would rather trade for something equal that someone else doesn't want knowing how much it sucks to not get one from a show you've been to.
    Yeah. Don’t see the draw about the Moline poster.