European Online Merch Store

2»

Comments

• boyo79 said:

I think a lot of other bands outsource their merch and that can enable a Euro store. PJ like to keep it in-house.

They just outsourced the shipping / packaging to UK customers of Vault #4 to a logistics company before the vinyl hit US shores. Why not set up a proper Euro outpost of 10C instead? Obviously this will lead to some additional costs (second warehousing, staffing) and don't forget that it would likely mean orders would need to have local VAT added. It really depends if European orders increase because we're not having to budget so much for shipping (and potentially customs) charges.
    www.gringorecords.com
  • boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525

boyo79 said:

I think a lot of other bands outsource their merch and that can enable a Euro store. PJ like to keep it in-house.

They just outsourced the shipping / packaging to UK customers of Vault #4 to a logistics company before the vinyl hit US shores. Why not set up a proper Euro outpost of 10C instead? Obviously this will lead to some additional costs (second warehousing, staffing) and don't forget that it would likely mean orders would need to have local VAT added. It really depends if European orders increase because we're not having to budget so much for shipping (and potentially customs) charges.
    It seems the Vault vinyl releases are one-offs. I got Vault 3 delivered the same way as Vault 4 though I know some Euro orders were delivered from the US last year. But in terms of general merch PJ keep it in-house it seems.

2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • tino_11 said:

That $38 shipping charge is looking ever more ridiculous. Sure the vinyl will be awesome but still feeling a bit screwed over.

agreed its a fucking joke that cost to get it here to the UK, even with a royal mail mail sticker on it!!!!!
  • marilormarilor St Etienne, France Posts: 618
    =D> very good idea ! :-bd
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"