Options

Some facts for the Obama haters

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893

"Real power means you can get what you want without having to exert violence"

i disagree...
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    edited March 2016
    JWPearl said:

i disagree...
    How so?

Bullies need to exert violence to get what they want
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893

JWPearl said:

i disagree...
    How so?

well im christian and we were told the world is going to get worse
    and Jesus and his army were going to eradicate that which meant
    violence
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

JWPearl said:

i disagree...
    How so?

violence
    Mmmmmkay...
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    :anguished:
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

JWPearl said:

JWPearl said:

i disagree...
    How so?

violence
    Mmmmmkay...
    Makes sense.
    Problem solved.
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    there you going using facts again......
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,835
    JWPearl said:

JWPearl said:

i disagree...
    How so?

violence
    Isn't the act of eradicating violence violent?

• Options
    eddiec said:

JWPearl said:

JWPearl said:

i disagree...
    How so?

violence
    Isn't the act of eradicating violence violent?

It's a trap. There is no escape from this reasoning.
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited March 2016
    And I'm supposed to be polite and allow religious people to have their beliefs.

People we need to be forceful and call out the lunacy. It's in humanities best interests.

And to keep thread integrity think Obama has done incredibly well with what he was given. WHOOT.
    Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    JWPearl said:

JWPearl said:

i disagree...
    How so?

violence
    this explains republican foreign policy tactics.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options

JWPearl said:

JWPearl said:

i disagree...
    How so?

violence
    this explains republican foreign policy tactics.
    Ted Cruz just might be so crazy...hard to tell if it's real or not.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
  • Options
    Obama at this highest approval rating since reelection...
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    JC29856 said:
    Ok that dance was my laughter of the day....that and the dance of Bruce Springsteen and the 90 year old lady in his audience. :smile:

The President is in his last year of his presidency and he can dance if he wants to......at least he didn't trip over himself.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    JC29856 said:
    But he has yet to do it blind like Pacino. Woo hah!
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,636

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/05/02/fox-news-tried-delete-fans-racism-towards-malia-obama-got-screenshots/

Obama divided America lol
    It's his fault millions of Americans are Trump voting, ignorant, racist, "oxygen thieves" lol
  • Options
    rgambs said:

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/05/02/fox-news-tried-delete-fans-racism-towards-malia-obama-got-screenshots/

Obama divided America
    It's his fault millions of Americans are Trump voting, ignorant, racist, "oxygen thieves"

Yep.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,993

Excuse you for spreading that misinformation. The national debt on the first day of Obamas presidency was $10.626 trillion. Today, the national debt is just over $18 trillion. Like I said, he has almost doubled the national debt.

Okay then....
    When the Cheney/Rove regime started the national debt was 5.8 trillion.
    At the end it was 11.9 trillion.
    An increase of 6.1 trillion
    An increase of 105%

Using your figures the actual percentage increase during the Obama presidency is 59%.

Last I checked their is a large difference between 105% and 59%.
    105% is actually more than double.

But I'm sure you'll come back with potato and I'll say potato and in the long run it won't really matter. But maybe some people will read these posts and take a couple of minutes and do some research and get the facts.
    It's potatoe.
    I did do a minute of research, and was surprised to find Reagan increased the debt 186%. That I did not expect.
    18 trillion is an outdated figure and isn't accurate to compare his partial term to a full term of anyone else. Every source I saw stated the debt at 10.6 trillion when Obama took office, it is over 19 now, and expected to be over 20 when he leaves. So it will have doubled, an increase of about 100% and not 59%. And added 10 trillion in the process, twice as much as any other president (even GW).
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    was jesus violent?

or is he about to drop the beat downs when the armageddon starts?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    Obama should punch douchebag McConell in his face ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    I did as well. Regardless of politics, I will never understand the people who think he doesn't bring dignity and class to the position.
  • Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009

I did as well. Regardless of politics, I will never understand the people who think he doesn't bring dignity and class to the position.
    Completely agree.
  • Options
    seanwonseanwon Posts: 279

History will view Obama far differently than the picture today's modern Conservative is trying to paint.

1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    That was a good read. Yes the way he has carried himself for these eight years facing the adversity he has had to deal with he deserves an ovation. He's been definition of Grace under tremendous pressure.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    More police killed in Baton Rouge. At what point is he responsible for what's happening in this country?
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.