Options

no love for FL?

VegNicoleVegNicole Posts: 1
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
hey all-
i realize that PJ is only touring in limited cities, but i want everyone to know that the fans in south florida have a lot of heart, love to have a good time and know a good show when they hear one. Pearl Jam would be welcomed with open arms and a devoted, excited crowd. Indoors or under the stars, they have their pick. Please make ft lauderdale your one southern stop!
nic
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    My friend in Tampa is sooooo pissed they're not doing any shows there (I bet she's sorry she left NY now). For all you Floridian fans, I really hope PJ adds one show to the tour for you guys.
    * Barclays Center NY 10/19/14 * Centre Bell QC 9/7/11 * Madison Square Garden NY 9/11/98 7/8/03 7/9/03 6/24/08 6/25/08 5/20/10 * Wachovia Spectrum PA 10/28/09 * Continental Arena NJ 6/1/06 6/3/06 * Nassau Coliseum NY 4/30/03 * Jones Beach NY 8/23/00 8/24/00 *

• Options
    tibor7000tibor7000 Posts: 1
    Yeah, I think the main reason that PJ isn't playing Florida (and Texas) is mainly because these are "DORMANT STATES" and are unfortunately major support areas of the Bush administration. It almost looks like you are being punished for failing to see the need for change!! I have also noticed that they are planning on leaving a lot of war-ridden Northern Europe off the schedule as well (probably where there is a heavy U.S. occupation) but can you really blame them? Check out the following article, Jeff even mentions there are places "they should be".....
    http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2006/05/09/pf-1570411.html

Don't get your hopes up. The best thing you guys could do is either get the facts and smarten up or fill the tank with gas and go to them because they aren't coming to you!!