The Ladies Of Pearl Jam Calender To Benefit The Wishlist Foundation........

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    iimagine said:

I feel it would be all in the presentation, and how artistic it would be produced (this is MY opinion). Some of the worlds greatest artwork are nudes of both women and men......

Whaaaaaat? Whoooooooa! Now we're contemplating nude fans and bad brains wants to be Mr. August?

Seriously.....funny to watch a thread started by a new member.....new member gets slammed but stays perky and positive until the shit gets to be too much. Don't be offended, OP.....it's been this way forever.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    imalive said:

iimagine said:

I feel it would be all in the presentation, and how artistic it would be produced (this is MY opinion). Some of the worlds greatest artwork are nudes of both women and men......

Whaaaaaat? Whoooooooa! Now we're contemplating nude fans and bad brains wants to be Mr. August?

Seriously.....funny to watch a thread started by a new member.....new member gets slammed but stays perky and positive until the shit gets to be too much. Don't be offended, OP.....it's been this way forever.

I'm in for august! That's my birth month so it'll be fitting. =))
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    badbrains said:

imalive said:

iimagine said:

Will your photo be TOPLESS or are going for "THE FULL MONTY"????
    =)) =))
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    derbydave said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

iimagine said:

=)) =))
    Be careful, some things can never be unseen.
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    I wouldn't buy it but I don't see what the big deal is..a calendar of hot women.. Yes I said "hot" people..hope you don't feel dirty..
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

iimagine said:

=)) =))
    THE HORROR...THE HORROR...THE HORROR!!!
    =)) =))
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2

derbydave said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

iimagine said:

=)) =))
    THE HORROR...THE HORROR...THE HORROR!!!
    =)) =))
    Should I put a red line blurring out my u know what too? =))
    derbydave said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

iimagine said:

=)) =))
    Dave, come on man, you know I don't scare easy! Full monty no doubt!
    badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

iimagine said:

=)) =))
    X_X YIKES!!! X_X

• iimagineiimagine Cleveland Ohio Posts: 492
    =D>
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
    edited November 2014
    derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

iimagine said:

=)) =))
    X_X YIKES!!! X_X
    The whole point is to make as much $$$$ as we can. Full monty badbrains will get you MAX RETURN! ;)

Edit-we can make my issue a special edition issue that you'd have to want to order so this way there's no issue with all the guys getting my monty issue, unless of course they want it.
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

iimagine said:

=)) =))
    X_X YIKES!!! X_X
    The whole point is to make as much $$$$ as we can. Full monty badbrains will get you MAX RETURN! ;)

Edit-we can make my issue a special edition issue that you'd have to want to order so this way there's no issue with all the guys getting my monty issue, unless of course they want it.
    Sounds like you've got it all planned out. Hahaha!
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

iimagine said:

=)) =))
    X_X YIKES!!! X_X

Is that like a pin/poster variant? Will this mean new ISO threads on Lost Dogs? Let the flipping begin.
    ELITIST FUK
    edited November 2014

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

iimagine said:

=)) =))
    X_X YIKES!!! X_X

It has to look something like this.image

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

iimagine said:

=)) =))
    X_X YIKES!!! X_X

It has to look something like this.image
    The Timeless Art of Seduction
    =))

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

iimagine said:

=)) =))
    X_X YIKES!!! X_X

Wait, you mean there's no calendar being planned and badbrains ain't gonna occupy the august slot in pure bday suit? Wtf, now I'm pissed!
    edited November 2014

=))
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

iimagine said:

=)) =))
    X_X YIKES!!! X_X

Wait, you mean there's no calendar being planned and badbrains ain't gonna occupy the august slot in pure bday suit? Wtf, now I'm pissed!
    =))

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Seems like a pretty sexist and shallow idea to me.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    My sides hurt from laughing!!

But must say, in all seriousness, the OP has handled herself with class and grace in the midst of our craziness, and minor bickering.. If this thread could even be said to contain that, really.. Actually I'm quite proud of us!! We haven't gotten it locked, and no bans as of yet!
    Welcome to the 10c, OP. And yes.. It really is like this all the time! :-D

But must say, in all seriousness, the OP has handled herself with class and grace in the midst of our craziness, and minor bickering.. If this thread could even be said to contain that, really.. Actually I'm quite proud of us!! We haven't gotten it locked, and no bans as of yet!

Just tryin' to keep the conversation lively!!!!
    :D

• whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    derbydave said:

Just tryin' to keep the conversation lively!!!!
    :D
    You guys seriously crack me up!!
  • october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    Very weird idea. I don't have anything against calendars or chicks or combining the two...but the Pearl Jam connection is what makes it weird. Comicbookgirl19 is making a calendar and I was all over that one (as embarrassing as that is to admit haha) but a PJ Girls' Calendar..? Eh, no thanks.

I still wish you luck though!!
  • moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Wishlist fundraising idea: Team McCready stubby holder ('koozie'). Cheap to produce, affordable to buy, cheap to ship, useful, lasts forever.
    callen said:

So is there as much objectifying backlash in "Ed is Hot Thread"?

Eddie is regarded for his talent first - his 'hotness' is only one of his many recognised qualities - he is not being valued or judged for his physical appearance alone. I do object to the title of that thread though - Ed looks hot in every photo
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited November 2014

Wishlist fundraising idea: Team McCready stubby holder ('koozie'). Cheap to produce, affordable to buy, cheap to ship, useful, lasts forever.

callen said:

Eddie is regarded for his talent first - his 'hotness' is only one of his many recognised qualities - he is not being valued or judged for his physical appearance alone. I do object to the title of that thread though - Ed looks hot in every photo
    Eh it's a double standard. Justifying doesn't change it. If you find this calendar idea distasteful yet browsed Hot Ed thread your a hypocrite.

Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    callen said:

callen said:

Eh it's a double standard. Justifying doesn't change it. If you find this calendar idea distasteful yet browsed Hot Ed thread your a hypocrite.

Let's agree to disagree then Callen. Whether you want to use a well-worn but seldom explained term like 'double standard' or political correctness because you don't understand the subtleties of gender politics doesn't concern me. Labelling me as a hypocrite is just lazy mate and I cannot be arsed... something, something zzzzzzz...
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    PJ_Soul said:

Seems like a pretty sexist and shallow idea to me.

I fully support Wishlist, but something tells me they wouldn't want anything to do with a "hot girls" calendar...
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited November 2014
    I would not buy one. Dont get me wrong G, I like hot ladies and I like the Wishlist but the two combined seem a tad mismatched.
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Will it be some of the ladies in their 20s who like Pearl Jam? (Just kidding, just kidding!!!)

As others have mentioned, welcome to the board and OP, you have handled this reaction like a champ. Props to you!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

iimagine said:

=)) =))
    The Full Nart-y :D
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    hedonist said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

iimagine said:

=)) =))
    The Full Nart-y :D
    =))
    ELITIST FUK
This discussion has been closed.