Comments

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    SD48277 said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

This text from my closest friend/bro who is one of those "popular" people who have a shitload of people/friends always vying for his friendship.

"I'm always here some people might not understand you by the way you carry yourself and the way you tell it how it is and I can see how they might not like you for these reasons but when they ask me about you I say that's one of the greatest people I ever met you just don't understand cause you don't want to"

Was in a bad funk, put a smile on my face. When someone like him makes a statement like this, makes me feel like I'm alright. And doing things right.

I can tell from our conversations...
    that YOU are a very special person!!!
    I've always been more comfortable with folks who make their own path,
    instead of choosing the roads everyone else takes!!
    You're DEFINITELY doing things the right way buddy!!!
    :-bd
    Completely agree with Dave. You are an awesome guy! And I agree with Hedonist: give a fuck you to the funk and rock on!
    Awesome is you Susan! And I agree with Mrs Hedonist, a BIG fuck you to the funk! =))

You guys are awesome. I didn't think a quote would generate this. It meant a lot to hear it from him and means the world to see your guys response to it. Nice quotes to wake up to! Rock on all of you!
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    badbrains said:

SD48277 said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

This text from my closest friend/bro who is one of those "popular" people who have a shitload of people/friends always vying for his friendship.

"I'm always here some people might not understand you by the way you carry yourself and the way you tell it how it is and I can see how they might not like you for these reasons but when they ask me about you I say that's one of the greatest people I ever met you just don't understand cause you don't want to"

Was in a bad funk, put a smile on my face. When someone like him makes a statement like this, makes me feel like I'm alright. And doing things right.

Completely agree with Dave. You are an awesome guy! And I agree with Hedonist: give a fuck you to the funk and rock on!
    Awesome is you Susan! And I agree with Mrs Hedonist, a BIG fuck you to the funk! =))

You guys are awesome. I didn't think a quote would generate this. It meant a lot to hear it from him and means the world to see your guys response to it. Nice quotes to wake up to! Rock on all of you!
    You are a really cool dude, and I look forward to partying with you Dave and Sysan in the RV trip from Red Rocks to the Gorge!!

badbrains said:

SD48277 said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

You are a really cool dude, and I look forward to partying with you Dave and Sysan in the RV trip from Red Rocks to the Gorge!!
    This has to happen!
  • GillycwGillycw Sydney Posts: 524
    badbrains said:

Gillycw said:

Badbrains you welcomed me to 10C & was so encouraging and friendly to me, a total stranger . Thank you for that, you're a good guy. Screw anyone else who makes you feel otherwise!!

Awesome, now start posting with us!! =))

Thank you
    I'm trying , look I'm in double digits!!
    O:-)
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Gillycw said:

badbrains said:

Gillycw said:

Badbrains you welcomed me to 10C & was so encouraging and friendly to me, a total stranger . Thank you for that, you're a good guy. Screw anyone else who makes you feel otherwise!!

Thank you
    Welcome aboard buddy!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    I'm very grateful for the fantastic people I have had the pleasure of meeting through Pearl Jam! :x :-h

Not so grateful for messed up emojis... ~X(

Hopefully we will always have....
    =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    jlaustin said:

I'm very grateful for the fantastic people I have had the pleasure of meeting through Pearl Jam! :x :-h

May Dave's thumbs up dude never go away. If it does, I don't believe he'll ever be able to post on here again. :-bd
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    edited December 2014
    deadendp said:

jlaustin said:

May Dave's thumbs up dude never go away. If it does, I don't believe he'll ever be able to post on here again. :-bd
    Good call Amy...
    I do LOVE the thumbs up dude!!!
    I'd be LOST without him :-bd
    Guess I'd have to join badbrains on THE DARK SIDE,
    if they took him away!!
    Post edited by derbydave on
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2

• jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• GillycwGillycw Sydney Posts: 524

Welcome aboard buddy!!

:D thanks Dave!
    Gillycw said:

badbrains said:

Gillycw said:

Thank you
    Welcome!!
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    derbydave said:

deadendp said:

jlaustin said:

Good call Amy...
    if they took him away!!
    Well, they haven't taken BB's HM dude either, so no dark side for now. =))
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    deadendp said:

derbydave said:

deadendp said:

jlaustin said:

Good call Amy...
    if they took him away!!
    Well, they haven't taken BB's HM dude either, so no dark side for now. =))

=))

All I can say is.....

=))
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

SD48277 said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

This has to happen!
    Agreed! Ok, Pearl Jam, announce the date so we can book this.
    ELITIST FUK
  • PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    jlaustin said:

Also grateful for the amazing people I have met because of PJ!!!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

SD48277 said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

This has to happen!
    YES!! It does!

SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

SD48277 said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

This has to happen!
    YES!! It does!
    I'm ready for...
    THE GORGE in '15

derbydave said:

SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

SD48277 said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

This has to happen!
    YES!! It does!
    I'm ready for...
    THE GORGE in '15
    I'm good with that, too! Let's make it happen, Pearl Jam.
    ELITIST FUK
  • derbydave said:

SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

SD48277 said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

This has to happen!
    YES!! It does!
    I'm ready for...
    THE GORGE in '15
    Hey, save room for me in that RV! Red Rocks / The Gorge would be the biggest party ever!

derbydave said:

SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

SD48277 said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

This has to happen!
    YES!! It does!
    I'm ready for...
    THE GORGE in '15
    Hey, save room for me in that RV! Red Rocks / The Gorge would be the biggest party ever!

DEFINITELY
    saving a bunk for YOU...
    It was ALWAYS known that you'll be included in our bunch of touring buddies!!

• Woohoo! Thanks Dave - Now all my fingers are crossed for this to happen!

derbydave said:

SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

SD48277 said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

This has to happen!
    YES!! It does!
    I'm ready for...
    THE GORGE in '15
    Hahahaha! Right???
  • I am very happy that my baby girl (4th child) was born healthy this week at 6pds 15oz. A great Christmas present.

I am very happy that my baby girl (4th child) was born healthy this week at 6pds 15oz. A great Christmas present.

CONGRATULATIONS!!
    ELITIST FUK

I am very happy that my baby girl (4th child) was born healthy this week at 6pds 15oz. A great Christmas present.

Merry Christmas to YOU!! Congrats!!
  • SD48277 said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Thank you
  • I am very happy that my baby girl (4th child) was born healthy this week at 6pds 15oz. A great Christmas present.

Merry Christmas to YOU!! Congrats!!
    Merry Christmas to you too! Thank you

NICE! Congrats!
  • badbrains said:

NICE! Congrats!
    Thanks BB =))