Options

TUNE IN TONIGHT: Seattle Week | Tim Bierman on REVOLT 12am EST / 9pm PST

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
Thanks Shamir for the heads up! :)

http://revolt.tv/shows/tune-in-tonight-seattle-week-or-tim-bierman/B7517001-15F4-469F-8FAA-C871F3B4EB3C

When you think of Seattle bands, who are the first that come to mind? Ok, besides Nirvana… PEARL JAM PEARL JAM PEARL JAM! And that’s exactly who’s stealing the spotlight on our third episode of Seattle Week on In Harms Way.

Tonight’s interview is a chat with Pearl Jam fan club manager, Tim Bierman. The Ten Club (named for the band’s debut album) isn’t your typical rallying point for fans to nerd out with paparazzi-like photos pasted onto homemade t-shirts. No, it’s a full-blown operation run out of Pearl Jam’s legendary secret Seattle warehouse, fittingly titled, you guessed it, The Warehouse, in an effort to create the most personal and fulfilling experience possible. Through roughly 23 years of amassing fans, it’s a hefty task to give back to the people who hoisted you to the peak of pop culture and back, Tim explains how the band strives to create a unique experience for its listeners, providing exclusive music, merch, show opportunities, and more.

The episode also follows the In Harms Way crew to Seattle’s Key Arena, where Pearl Jam closed out the final night of their Lightning Bolt tour to a sold-out crowd, chatting with fans to find out just what makes the group so special to them, how every night of the tour is different, and even sneaking some cameras into the show itself, to commit the magic to tape (or at the very least, memory card).

It’s all on REVOLT tonight at 12 a.m. EST / 9 p.m. PST, only on In Harms Way.

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    Let me know when you have it hosted and ready for me to listen D :)
    Please and thanks!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746

Let me know when you have it hosted and ready for me to listen D :)
    Please and thanks!

I don't get this channel. :(

Hopefully someone is able to record this & share it with us.
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    edited November 2014
    Hey Santos, Is it possible to throw this interview on the media tab for us peeps outside the US?

Got a warm fuzzy feeling when Elderly started playin..

Thanks D for update :D
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    anyone get this??
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Didn't know that I get this channel. I recorded the Wednesday night at 11pm central episode, but didn't see any segments with Pearl Jam.
    Does anyone know what title episode this was on? There are several repeats of different ones coming up but no clue which one it is.
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    copy?
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    How about a summary?
    www.cluthelee.com