Options

2013 Los Angeles I and II full shows posted up on YouTube and Torrent

mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,629
Hey everyone,
Just a notice that both LA shows are posted for your viewing pleasure. Definitely great shows with very nice angles overall. These were edited by BTN Videos.

Here is LA I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbK_Pqj_lEU

and LA II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2EQllaZQuM

All BTN Videos are available for download here http://kickass.to/user/BTNVideos/uploads/ Artwork by JeanCovers is also included in the download. You can print and drop right into a Blu Ray case. Size is perfect.
No seed ratios of course, but try not to leech and go.
Enjoy!

Next up:
Leeds
Philly 2 Remaster
St. Louis
Plenty more from this last leg

Ping me if I promised you something and you haven't heard from me. I'll have some time soon.

Comments

• Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    Thank you!!
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    bumpity bump
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    Would someone help with los angeles 1st night? download is very slow, in four days only got 2 GBs (and uploaded 3).. can someone jump in seeding again, please?
  • Options

Would someone help with los angeles 1st night? download is very slow, in four days only got 2 GBs (and uploaded 3).. can someone jump in seeding again, please?

Did you ever finish it?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Did you ever finish it?
    It took a while but yes, thanks.
    Was watching Philly 2 redone version the other night, it was simply great, really hoping there will be more shows with uncompressed footage used.
    Keep up the good work :smile:
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

Did you ever finish it?
    Was watching Philly 2 redone version the other night, it was simply great, really hoping there will be more shows with uncompressed footage used.
    I'm half done with Philly 1. It will be very similar with a bit of a twist. Keep an eye on Jam River for this one. It won't be posted here.

Saint Louis is about 1/2 done too. That's being worked by my partner. We have 9 sets of original footage on that one. Should be all uncompressed but maybe not the continuity of Philly 2 since no one had an end to end show.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Did you ever finish it?
    I'm half done with Philly 1. It will be very similar with a bit of a twist. Keep an eye on Jam River for this one. It won't be posted here.

Saint Louis is about 1/2 done too. That's being worked by my partner. We have 9 sets of original footage on that one. Should be all uncompressed but maybe not the continuity of Philly 2 since no one had an end to end show.
    Sounds good, can't wait to see them..
    I seem to remember there's a proshot source (incomplete, I suppose) that will be used for Philly 1, any chance that would be shared as a source on its own too?
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    edited February 2015
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Did you ever finish it?

My camera battery was dead as a doornail as Betterman ended. Wish I would have gotta Baba at the end. Oh well.
    Post edited by Sarava on
  • Options
    Sarava said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Did you ever finish it?

My camera battery was dead as a doornail as Betterman ended. Wish I would have gotta Baba at the end. Oh well.
    No worries at all! I'm pretty certain we have multiple sources for every song so all good. Thanks again for your contribution. It's a really nice cut.