Options

Cincy '14 LBC

2»

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Great bootleg - also check My Fathers Son from ACL. They finally nailed that song live in that performance.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

Great bootleg - also check My Fathers Son from ACL. They finally nailed that song live in that performance.

The ACL doesn't have MFS listed on the setlist..?
  • Options
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/238473/acl-festival-fanviews-here-10-5-14#latest

They also play the new LBC a few songs prior to MFS. Awesome show!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Wait until you hear the st paul version. Good as well @-)
  • Options
    HbudjrHbudjr Posts: 150
    Cincy version going to be a hard one to beat. It's pretty good !!!
    8/23/2009- Chicago- United Center
    5/6/2010- Columbus- Nationwide Arena
    6/26/2011- Detroit- Fox Theater- EV Solo
    9/22/2012- Atlanta- Piedmont Park
    10/11/2013- Pittsburgh - Consol Energy Center
    11/26/2013 - Oakland - Oracle Arena
    10/1/2014 - Cincinnati - US Bank Arena
    10/16/2014 - Detroit - Joe Lewis Arena
    4/26/2016 - Lexington - Rupp Arena (Hometown Show)
    8/20/2016 - Chicago - Wrigley Field
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    lolobugg said:

The Akkus said:

The Cincy show, to those who were there, was one of the tightest that the band has been. Nailed every fuckin song, brought a ton of energy, and the place was rockin all night.

and the boot captured us pretty well.
    I was afraid they would take out the crowd noise.
    I was glad that though the crowd noise was in there, the screaming lady who was molded to my husband's shape was muted out a bit. (Hello, GA!) She was obnoxious, a bit drunk and LOUD. When I listened to the boot, I could hear her a bit, but what she was screaming was muffled. I'd rather hear Ed speak than a woman screaming at the tops of her lungs, "I LIKE TO FUCK! I DO! FUCKING IS FUN!" It's like she was trying to have a personal discussion with him from probably 20 feet away.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    deadendp said:

lolobugg said:

The Akkus said:

The Cincy show, to those who were there, was one of the tightest that the band has been. Nailed every fuckin song, brought a ton of energy, and the place was rockin all night.

I was glad that though the crowd noise was in there, the screaming lady who was molded to my husband's shape was muted out a bit. (Hello, GA!) She was obnoxious, a bit drunk and LOUD. When I listened to the boot, I could hear her a bit, but what she was screaming was muffled. I'd rather hear Ed speak than a woman screaming at the tops of her lungs, "I LIKE TO FUCK! I DO! FUCKING IS FUN!" It's like she was trying to have a personal discussion with him from probably 20 feet away.
    jesus fucking Christ....
    I am so sorry. that sucks to be near some freak.
    I remember in Chicago, I was seated near some weird fucker who had the NY/PJ Mirror Ball CD taped over his eyes. he was obviously on some good/bad shit. he would just scream out at the most random moments.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugg said:

deadendp said:

lolobugg said:

The Akkus said:

jesus fucking Christ....
    I remember in Chicago, I was seated near some weird fucker who had the NY/PJ Mirror Ball CD taped over his eyes. he was obviously on some good/bad shit. he would just scream out at the most random moments.
    Ugh. Reminds me of the 'Eddie would go' screamer on the Vic bootleg.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

lolobugg said:

deadendp said:

lolobugg said:

The Akkus said:

jesus fucking Christ....
    could be the same guy..... :))

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

deadendp said:

lolobugg said:

The Akkus said:

jesus fucking Christ....
    Haha! Or woman....
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

deadendp said:

lolobugg said:

The Akkus said:

jesus fucking Christ....
    Haha! Or woman....
    oh shit. it's been a while since I listened to the Vic boot.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    deadendp said:

lolobugg said:

The Akkus said:

I'd really like to know what goes in people's heads that act like that. Like, do they really think Ed is going to a) hear them and b) have sex with them if he does? Grown adults will never cease to amaze me.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

deadendp said:

lolobugg said:

The Akkus said:

I'd really like to know what goes in people's heads that act like that. Like, do they really think Ed is going to a) hear them and b) have sex with them if he does? Grown adults will never cease to amaze me.
    Her and her friend were a bit of a trip. In the beginning, they were nice, getting friendly with us and whatnot. It's always good to be friendly with the folks in GA. The concert started and she was determined that she was going to have rail. They were the row right behind us. The people standing next to my husband were a family-- two young women (probably very early teens), dad and mom. We were about 10' from the end of the rail on Stone's side. She bullied her way on in, right in front of the young girls. She was so smashed up against my husband that he thought that 1. she thought she'd get somewhere with him or 2. she might want to try to steal his wallet. He said it was closer than he's ever been with a stranger. I've mentioned in a previous thread that her friend decided to stand in behind me. She was trying to run me over for my rail spot, but my husband wouldn't let her. (I was oblivious as I was just having myself a really good time.) Turns out that the friend played with my hair for a few hours and was goofing around with my backpack. :tips of the head: I was dancing, singing, bouncing and jumping so I didn't know. I did feel some weird tug on the backpack, but I reached down, gave it a good tug (it was a stiff, string canvas backpack) to make sure it was tight. My hair is long and curly and gets caught on stuff all of the time, so I didn't pay any attention. My husband thought it was the weirdest thing ever.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    deadendp said:

deadendp said:

lolobugg said:

The Akkus said:

Her and her friend were a bit of a trip. In the beginning, they were nice, getting friendly with us and whatnot. It's always good to be friendly with the folks in GA. The concert started and she was determined that she was going to have rail. They were the row right behind us. The people standing next to my husband were a family-- two young women (probably very early teens), dad and mom. We were about 10' from the end of the rail on Stone's side. She bullied her way on in, right in front of the young girls. She was so smashed up against my husband that he thought that 1. she thought she'd get somewhere with him or 2. she might want to try to steal his wallet. He said it was closer than he's ever been with a stranger. I've mentioned in a previous thread that her friend decided to stand in behind me. She was trying to run me over for my rail spot, but my husband wouldn't let her. (I was oblivious as I was just having myself a really good time.) Turns out that the friend played with my hair for a few hours and was goofing around with my backpack. :tips of the head: I was dancing, singing, bouncing and jumping so I didn't know. I did feel some weird tug on the backpack, but I reached down, gave it a good tug (it was a stiff, string canvas backpack) to make sure it was tight. My hair is long and curly and gets caught on stuff all of the time, so I didn't pay any attention. My husband thought it was the weirdest thing ever.
    Would they be your "Leisure Suit Guy" & "Slick"???? =))
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    derbydave said:

deadendp said:

deadendp said:

lolobugg said:

The Akkus said:

Would they be your "Leisure Suit Guy" & "Slick"???? =))
    Well, kind of. ;)
  • Options
    I love the fact that with Pearl Jam, the greatest rock band in the world, IMHO, I have had so many firsts, as I'm sure many of us have, even though I've only seen them 47 times. Saw the first ever MYM in London, Ontario, saw Ed play Thought Unknown for the first time ever at his solo show in Newark, NJ a few years ago, saw the first and only performance of Til It All Got Good (I'm convinced Ed wrote this song for my Wife and me) at PJ20, saw the first playing of I'm Gone in Philly in ( i think) 2005, uhh, damn, there a few more but I'm forgetting them...oh, first ever LBC/JJF monster fucking jam in Cincinnati! God I love this Band.
    I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing!

...I was always a DeadHead, but when I first heard Winston Rodney, aka the Burning Spear, sing, I became a SpearHead too!