Options

anybody going to the Gorge in July!!

untitledmfcuntitledmfc Posts: 7
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I've been to the Gorge before but never had Premier parking. Is it worth the extra $25.00?
live in the Present Tense
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    I've been to the Gorge before but never had Premier parking. Is it worth the extra $25.00?

I paid 20 for premier parking and it was worth it. Very easy to drive out after the show. I heard from other people that it was a real mess trying to get out of the standard parking. Premier parking is right next to the entrance. We were on the road about 15 minutes after the show was over.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. I've done the standard parking there a few times and it sucks!! We were stuck in the lot for over an hour.
    live in the Present Tense
  • Options
    pjamdude69pjamdude69 Posts: 174
    Got my tix for the 23rd the morning they were released, and just got Premium Parking added tonight. Sounded like a pretty good deal, and I'd rather take care of all that now rather than worry about it when I get there. Hopefully it should make our exit outta there a little easier, plus it said on ticketmaster that the premier parking is right next to the beer garden, so that works for me.. :D
    "On the edge of a know-nothin' town, Feelin' quite superior in Den Haag"

11.05.93- Indio, CA
    07.13.98- Inglewood, CA
    10.28.00- San Bernardino, CA
    06.02.03- Irvine, CA
    07.23.06- The Gorge