Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Thread

15678911»

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 15,376

I miss igotid88
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowherePosts: 4,180
    Netflix cancelled Iron Fist last week, and now they’ve cancelled Luke Cage as well, apparently due to "creative differences and the inability to agree to terms for a third season." I’m kinda surprised by LC; I thought the second season was really good, and the ending was clearly setting up for an interesting season 3. 

Either they are going to change it up and do Heroes For Hire instead (and maybe Daughters of the Dragon?), or they could be part of the new Disney streaming network instead.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 17,246
    From what I've heard of the Netflix business model, they are very hands-off.  They basically give you money, you produce a show, and if it gets the eyeballs they want, you get more money.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 15,376
    R.I.P. Stan Lee
    I miss igotid88
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 8,900
    igotid88 said:
    R.I.P. Stan Lee
    Sad news.
    95 is a good run. Always looked forward to his cameos.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 12,379
    Poncier said:
    igotid88 said:
    R.I.P. Stan Lee
    Sad news.
    Loved that he even did one in Teen Titans Go! To the Movies.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 8,900
    dankind said:
    Poncier said:
    igotid88 said:
    R.I.P. Stan Lee
    Sad news.
    Loved that he even did one in Teen Titans Go! To the Movies.
    Haven't seen that yet (kinda shocked my son didn't insist on going when it was in theaters, just think it got overlooked during a busy summer).
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 14,951
    RIP Stan Lee...
  • RIP

The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 14,222
    Ahhh hell.  RIP.  Amazing guy.  My wife is friends with someone who worked alongside The Man for the past 10 years or so.  He is gonna be torn up.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 12,379
    I'm pretty sure that I'll never have time in my life to watch all of these movies. I have yet to see a single Captain America film, and he was probably my favorite comic book character for a good long while. Infinity War looked cool, but it also looked like I'd have no fucking clue what's going on.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
15678911»