Options

Eddie to appear with others at charity gig in London

chaslilchaslil Westminster CO Posts: 306
https://www.teenagecancertrust.org/get-involved/news/the-who-hits-50-an-evening-of-who-music-in-aid-of/?utm_campaign=Newsletter+October+2014&utm_source=emailCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=

An evening of music in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust-November 11-

The house band for the evening is The Who's band featuring Simon Townshend, Zak Starkey, Pino Palladino, Billy Nicholls, Frank Simes, Loren Gold and John Coury, and they will be joined onstage by some of the best artists in the world all performing Who classics.

Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder, Liam Gallagher, Ricky Wilson from the Kaiser Chiefs, Manic Street Preachers’ James Dean Bradfield, Geddy Lee from Rush, The Strypes, Brody Dalle, Tom Odell, Amy Macdonald, Andy Burrows and Rizzle Kicks as well more to be announced soon, have chosen their favourite WHO songs to perform in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust.
Charles
"The Who is my life. Pearl Jam is my retirement"

Comments

• Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    we can pray ed will do a uk solo tour
    danny d
  • Options
    I scored 2 tickets
    COYS!
  • Options

I scored 2 tickets

Me too! Managed to drag myself out of bed at 5am this morning and got a Stalls GA ticket, looking forward to it!
  • Options
    woah!! £168 for 2 tickets!! steep isn't the word... :-o
  • Options
    I'm in for 2 tickets in stalls , should be a good set, venue only holds 2k I saw Pearl Jam here when they played oh and sarahcunny all the money goes to charity , for the teenage cancer trust so £168 isn't really that bad
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    tried but failed lol now hoping pearl jam or Mr Vedder will play at Glastonbury but im not holding my breath lol
  • Options
    I've been there. Eddie performed 3 songs: "Naked Eye", "Won't Get Fooled Again" and "Listening to You" (with other artists).