Wanted: Pittsburgh 2013 poster

sqoutsqout Chicago Posts: 29
After 20 years, made 1st Pearl Jam concert live, now regretting I didn't purchase the poster for the show. I guess I could trade my Milwaukee Blind Justice poster, but would rather pay. Yes, I am a little late to the show, but PJ is still a part of me and I promise this isn't for resale or profit. I was just to intent on enjoying the moment and didn't want to worry about merchandise or anything but the music and experience my first time out. GA was the bomb, let me know if anyone with a heart can lend a hand to my Pearl Jam shrine aspirations. Thanks!!!

Comments

• rival9500rival9500 Posts: 530
    Good luck man. I'm looking for one as well. I live in Pittsburgh and I couldn't get to the show in time to get one because of work. Same for the ten club sale. There's no way I'm paying hundreds on ebay.
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • sqoutsqout Chicago Posts: 29
    Rival, it would just be nice to have it framed, because it was my "first". Maybe if I win the Powerball I can afford the $500 one, lol. Good Luck to us all!!!
  • TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,447
    I can relate as my first show was 1993 Portland with Neil Young and Blind Melon. The Kozick Indian Poster which goes for big bucks now. I was a newbie and just tried to survive the general admission day on the field and did not get the poster which is the only poster I don't have of the 20 plus shows I've been to. Good luck to you.
    Thanks for the positive vibes...I figure if I stay hopeful, maybe, somehow, someway...it happens. I will put my faith in the 10Club community...they are the greatest people on the Earth!!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Going to Designer Con this weekend?
    http://www.designercon.com/

@MUNK ONE

Thinking taking a small number of prints to designer con this weekend. What's the one print you've been looking for?#Art by #Munk_One

Hello, I was hoping to land the Pittsburgh one, it's representative of so much more than just my first Pearl Jam concert. Let me know.