Options

FS: Bridge School tickets - Below Face Value Saturday and Sunday shows pairs & a single

kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
edited October 2014 in The Porch
Before the flames start I'm going to admit right up front that I'm an idiot. When the tickets went on sale I was refreshing 5 browser windows like a madwoman. First I got lawn for Saturday, but my husband is disabled and we're both too freakin' old for the lawn. So I kept trying. I got a pair for Sunday in the 202 tier, but way up, so I tried for better. Long story getting longer, I ended up with multiple pairs for each night and one single for Sunday (don't know how that happened but in my frenzy I must have changed the 2 to a 1). I figured no problem, I have friends who wanted to go, family too. Well, a wedding and a stupid baseball game the same weekend screwed with most of that plan. #-o

I'm offering the remaining tickets for sale at below face value. I paid $182 a pair, and $91 for the single.
REDUCED: asking for best offers!

These are E tickets, so if anyone is interested I can easily transfer them to you via Ticketmaster electronically or if you'd prefer I can print them out and bring them for an in person swap. Please PM me if interested. Paypal or cash. Here's what I have:

Saturday
200, Row H, pair
200, Row O, pair

Sunday
201, Row O, pair
202, Row X, pair
202, Row S, single

Thank you for your time.
Cheers,
KJ
Post edited by kj1nyr on

Comments

• Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    Are you going to the WS game? Every time the giants are in the playoffs and Pearl Jam is playing Bridge (2002, 2010, and this year) it really fucks with my head. Literally the only reason I can justify missing a postseason game for is Pearl Jam, and even then it just doesn't feel right.
  • Options
    We're not planning on it, though I'm sure my hubby would love it. I'd also love to go to the TRPS event at the Hall of Flowers in GGP, but with his disability my husband can only do so much and I don't want him to get worn out and miss the concerts. If that happens I'm going anyway! He can stay in the hotel and watch the game. :)
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    If it's any consolation, I do this sometimes for shows I'm dying to be at. I once ended up with six single tickets to Chris Cornell at Carnegie Hall! Good luck, maybe post in GTF and Lost Dogs also if you haven't already.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip Suziemay!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Okay, I'm a loser baby. Extra tix free if you promise to make a donation to either Wishlist or the Bridge School. Call xxx ask for KJ. We're going inside in about 45 mins or so.
    Post edited by kj1nyr on
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Too cool (though not sure if you want to post your phone number).

Good actions usually come back around but even if they don't? You're doing something really nice.

Have a blast, both of you!