I would like to take a second and say thank you...

I need to thank not only the band for another incredible night, but to everyone in section 210, rows S-V that took the time to blow up the beach balls I brought during Porch. It was a tribute to an old friend and that was his favorite song. Thank you again and I hope no one was annoyed by twenty beach balls flying through the air during the solo.

If anyone has a video they'd like to share I'd really appreciate it.

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,506

I need to thank not only the band for another incredible night, but to everyone in section 210, rows S-V that took the time to blow up the beach balls I brought during Porch. It was a tribute to an old friend and that was his favorite song. Thank you again and I hope no one was annoyed by twenty beach balls flying through the air during the solo.

Cool. I love it when beach balls come out at show. B-)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Bump. Would love to see a video of this.
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    PJ_Soul said:

so tempted .... so tempted
    :))
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    PJ_Soul said:

Put your name on the OFFI-cal list for bad brains party. I'm sure they'll be plenty of beach balls popping out!!! =))