2»

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

I took a pic of a huge crap I took this morning and texted it to ed

This request is for Cleveland (steamer) next tour
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    badbrains said:

Wow, I stepped out for the day and Ed text u guys to tell you I'm a DICK?!?!? =))

Fuck you ed, now you have to play Brother for me cuz well, sometimes I pretend you're my brother! =))

He actually said dick head. I was trying not to hurt your feelings to much!
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

badbrains said:

Wow, I stepped out for the day and Ed text u guys to tell you I'm a DICK?!?!? =))

Fuck you ed, now you have to play Brother for me cuz well, sometimes I pretend you're my brother! =))

Oh that's quite nice of you Last12. You're a good guy man!
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

=))
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

=))
    Well, you are.... =))
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

+1

:)

I still have the old number on a cassette of Rockline in a box of tapes somewhere... never could get through.

My friend got through.. Beth answered and she hung up!! Lmao! I just love that that whole thing was planned!! God that had to be miserable for the lady it was intended for!! He he he! I can just see him laughing as they drove away for the last time, the phone sitting in the center of the living room floor, just a ringing away, turned up to full volume!!

P.S. This was a very entertaining thread.. Thanks I needed this this morning!!
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    badbrains said:

Hey Ed, do us all a favor bro. Please give out your phone number so ALL these people who want to request a fucken song can just call or text you their request. A lot of us come on the forum to read some cool threads. Problem is, they're all being drowned out by ALL these song request threads. So please, you've done it before so do it again. Post your phone number for these people who want to write the set lists for ya.

And since I'm beginning to feel more and more like this forum isn't for me, can I REQUEST Not For You to be played? I won't be at the show but I'm sure someone I know will be there. Thanks for listening. B-)

He gave it to you in PJ20. It was written on the tape, remember? ;)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1