Options

A love letter to PJ and Moline

pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
The amount of people discussing last night is just incredible. I was lucky enough to win GA tickets and it couldn't have been better. I feel that this show deserves my full review so this may be long. It was my first official show aside from Wrigley, which I went to without tickets. The 2 and a half hour drive and arriving at 8:30 was more than worth the wait. I made it to the second row on Mike's side and I was surrounded by the best fans who I'd like to give a special thanks to for letting me ride the rail for Imagine and In Hiding... Thanks Iowa Guys! The setlist has been talked about so much already and there were a lot of fans from the Detroit show who kept saying Moline couldn't live up to it, but man were they wrong! It was an absolute dream. From the opener they had me in tears and the night only got better. Garden, Imagine, Bee Girl and Yellow Ledbetter all had me in tears. A HUGE thanks to Mike for for sending a guitar pick my way and for always paying attention to the crowd, when you waved goodbye to me and gave me a wink, it just made the night even more special. Perfect night, Perfect setlist, a dream come true. Thanks you guys! Can't wait until next time! And the bootleg!

Love Olivia

Comments

• Options
    Also, everyone have fun in St. Paul and Milwaukee and Denver and Bridge School! Wish I could be there with all you multiple show goers!
  • Options
    I'm already feeling nostalgic.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,152
    thanks for sharing.,.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Glad you had such a great time! It was a truly magical show. Thank goodness there are audience boots to fill the time before the official boots are up.
  • Options

Glad you had such a great time! It was a truly magical show. Thank goodness there are audience boots to fill the time before the official boots are up.

This.