Questions from Irving Plaza

altalt Posts: 58
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Two questions: Before the band came out, a lot of the crowd was looking up at the VIP section and pointing and chanting...who were they pointing to?

Also, during one of Mike's solos, Eddie came out on the side stage and was talking and gesturing to someone up in the VIP section, does anyone know who that was?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,604
    alt wrote:
    Two questions: Before the band came out, a lot of the crowd was looking up at the VIP section and pointing and chanting...who were they pointing to?

Also, during one of Mike's solos, Eddie came out on the side stage and was talking and gesturing to someone up in the VIP section, does anyone know who that was?

we were chanting at susan surandon. as far as your other question, i don't know, i was watching mike.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • alt wrote:

I think he was gesturing to Tim Robbins during the Even Flow solo......as far as I remember.
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
  • altalt Posts: 58
    Thanks! i was sitting under the VIP section so I couldn't see anything above!