Options

St Paul/MW PJ tour is our honeymoooooon!!!

kdiddykdiddy Posts: 733
edited October 2014 in The Porch
Z and I got married in St. Paul back in August and this is our unofficial honeymoon. The husband did a super job bringing me into the Pj family while dating and I'm super thankful. I absolutely love this band and the music they bring to this world.

We've done Lincoln, Memphis, and Moline so far and have St Paul (home show!!) and Denver left. It's been an incredible time so far, with PJ and friends.

Been a long time since PJ was in St Paul for an official tour so we are super pumpy for our show in GA. play whatever guys.. We will love it!!! Kicking it off with the PJ St. Paul pub crawl the night before... Gonna meet some fun people for sure.

Anywho..Thanks Pearl Jam!!
The Z's
Post edited by kdiddy on

Comments

• Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    You guys are the best, so happy to share 3 shows with you, it's been an amazing journey! I can't imagine what it's like for you guys, being surrounded by so much excitement all at once, and I'm not even talking just Pearl Jam.

Congrats on the marriage, honeymoon, and life together!!! You and Z are the best, thanks for being oh so pumpy!!
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,469
    Congrats!! Very cool! Glad you get a home town show, make it that much more special :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Thanks Dusick!! Awesome We all found each other through PJ and it's been a great buddy journey. You and the lady are next and we can't be more excited for it!!! Wahooooo!!
  • Options
    Thanks Black35!! Make it out to any shows?
  • Options
    Yes did Cincinnati, Stl, and Detroit, loved all 3 shows me and the wife went too. Detroit was unbelievable for the last our 3 shows, just coming down now off the high
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Awesome! It's been a great your so far. We'll be so exhausted at the end that we'll be ready to take it easy. But until then.. More PJ!
  • Options
    That's right, need a vacation to relax from the vacation you just took lol I'm sure it's well worth it and something you'll never forget. Congrats again!
    The wife (not yet I guess on paper) and I are going to get married next yr and was hoping for some small Canadian tour and maybe tie some shows into a honeymoon, maybe not as many as you have, but hoping for 3 or 4 [-O<
    I have done a Similar scenario with my wife as your now wife. She didn't really no pearl jam except for the hits off of ten, but she has been to all 11 shows with me and looks forward now to our road trips :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Congrats to you and the wife! Hopefully there is a small CAnadian tour and ind lands in Winnipeg straight north if us in MN. The hubs and I were gonna try to spontaneouslt go after PJ20 but I didn't have an up to date passport!
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    HALTS MAUL! Congrats to you guys and fucken awesome honeymoon. Enjoy the tour and the life U2 will be sharing together! Rock on St. Paul, move onto milwakee/Denver, Taco Bell run for the border! (Or bathroom) (vedder joke)
  • Options
    thanks bad brains! Also.. Thanks for the Vedder joke.. Those are always good
  • Options
    So so so excited! The pub crawl was so mucho fun last night. Met many great people.
  • Options
    Stone almost made the wrong decision by walking into a bar where we had taken over. Luckily, one of the nice guys on the crawl saw him walk outside and told him "you may not want to go in there. The PJ pub crawl is in there". He apparently laughed and said thanks and walked into the bar across from it. Haha. Good times indeed!