ISO: PJ Detroit Jersey XXL FT: Sealed Sevens+ (CLOSED)

breylanbreylan The Dreary Midwest Posts: 175
edited November 2014 in Lost Dogs
Really, REALLY want this jersey, I can offer up a sealed Sevens to start, and we can negotiate from there.
Post edited by breylan on

Comments

• breylanbreylan The Dreary Midwest Posts: 175
    How's about I reimburse you what you paid and just throw in Sevens as a thank you? C'mon, someone bought this because it was awesome, but know's they aren't gonna wear it....
  • The AkkusThe Akkus Posts: 1,093
    If I had the jersey, I would be ALL ABOUT this trade. Have you asked on FB?
    1998 - Noblesville * Knoxville
    2000 - Noblesville * Cincinnati * Columbus
    2003 - Lexington * East Troy * Noblesville* Columbus
    2006 - Cincinnati
    2008 - NYC night 1 * NYC night 2
    2009 - EV Solo Nashville
    2010 - Columbus * Noblesville * Cleveland
    2011 - East Troy night 1 * East Troy night 2
    2014 - Cincinnati
    2016 - Greenville * Lexington
    Can you PM me on whereabouts on FB I should be asking?
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Dude, you're putting a crazy ass price tag and gonna make this sky rocket out of control fast. I was lucky enough to have someone kindly reach out to me and told me he got me one. I'm giving him a McCready pick just for his troubles plus paypal the money for the jersey. I have to hope that the dude is gonna be a man of his word and come through. Posts like this put some bad vibes out for us who were lucky enough to have someone hopefully hook us up. There could be someone who says fuck that I want it all for this jersey and change their mind, end up fucking it up for some. I'm just saying. Know what I mean? I reached out to someone who was looking for a cincy poster but wasn't gonna get into cincy till 6:30. I bought it for him and gave it to him for cost. Well, actually $40 for poster/tube cuz he wouldn't take the change lol. That's just crazy bro. Smh. Hope this doesn't effect anyone in getting this jersey who already had someone getting them it.
    badbrains said:

Dude, you're putting a crazy ass price tag and gonna make this sky rocket out of control fast. I was lucky enough to have someone kindly reach out to me and told me he got me one. I'm giving him a McCready pick just for his troubles plus paypal the money for the jersey. I have to hope that the dude is gonna be a man of his word and come through. Posts like this put some bad vibes out for us who were lucky enough to have someone hopefully hook us up. There could be someone who says fuck that I want it all for this jersey and change their mind, end up fucking it up for some. I'm just saying. Know what I mean? I reached out to someone who was looking for a cincy poster but wasn't gonna get into cincy till 6:30. I bought it for him and gave it to him for cost. Well, actually $40 for poster/tube cuz he wouldn't take the change lol. That's just crazy bro. Smh. Hope this doesn't effect anyone in getting this jersey who already had someone getting them it.

Have a little more faith in people man, I would be surprised if someone abandons a pal they were gonna hook up just to get a record set. The people in it for value have likely already taken to eBay or similar venues, the people who set up their friends are also set. I'm looking for the person who bought the jersey, wants to keep it, but on second thought may not wear it that much. For that person, who would keep it rather than sell it at cost, this is a good deal. The market for whatever the "it" thing is can be crazy, but that's just how it goes.

So what am I to do here? Just not want the jersey? Just stay out of the way? I'm not dismissing your point, but I don't have a hookup. The only person I knew at the show had a shit time waiting in line and trying to get stuff for themselves, asking them to hook me up wouldn't have been very cool, so I'm opting to offer something of more value to someone else to get something I want.

Look through my post history man, there's two themes: me selling shit I just got for cost, and me posting ISO well above cost and failing. I've thrown in stuff to half a dozen fund raisers, shipped faithful ale bottles all over the world for free, and generally tried to do good stuff here. I'm trying to do this right, but it's not working, so when I saw that Jersey, I aimed high to try and make it happen. I'm sorry if you think that screws anyone else up but I just don't agree...
    Fair enough, I do have faith in my connection but I don't know him personally. He hit me up offering which was way fucken cool of him to. You know, I'm not even gonna get into it. Good luck man in getting this jersey. If I run into anyone with a spare, I'll try to get it for you at cost. Jersey is nice. No doubt.
    Bump
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    edited October 2014
    Bump for a great trader and an even better dude! Someone help this man out!
    Post edited by Chief Broom on
    MLMF Det
    Bump it up! ;)
    MLMF Det
    Sunday bump!
    To the top!
    MLMF Det
  • EnterThanmanEnterThanman London, ON Posts: 1,057
    Very nice offer! Hope you find one.
    The member formerly known as Scratched Vinyl
  • Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    Wow - great deal for someone out there!!!
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • 3T
  • barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    Monday afternoon in San Diego bump!
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
    Thanks for the bumps group, Im holding out hope to find one!
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,341
    Man, I wish we would have bought three of these damn things at the show, we could have paid our whole travel expenses with that. I hope you find what you want at a decent price, without having to give away the vinyl.
    One last bump....
    Up top!
    MLMF Det
  • To the top
  • bump for a good guy.
    Someone has to be able to help this fine 10clubber out.
    I'll add something to the mix if you can help make this mans day. ;)
    Shoot him a pm if you can help. :)>-
    MLMF Det
    I just can't believe with a sevens no ones taking you on this offer. Guess people see $$$$ and only want $$$$?
    Yeah, the recent sales were nuts, If cash is king, those of us offering other stuff will be waiting awhile....
    breylan said:

Yeah, the recent sales were nuts, If cash is king, those of us offering other stuff will be waiting awhile....

It's crazy, not 1 offer accepted for these jerseys. If it makes u feel any better, I haven't heard back from the guy who "supposedly" picked one up for me. Sad thing is that he reached out to me and offered. I sent him 2 pms regarding the matter and haven't heard back. He did say he was on tour following them around and it mite be couple days. But not 1 response like "hey, don't worry, I got you. As soon as the tours over" but nothing. And I'm positive he's been on here since Detroit. So ya, sux. :D
  • I'm on board with ChiefBroom, I'll add a poster to sweeten the deal. So you get your money back, a free Sevens Box set, a free poster and something else from the Chief.
  • cmarch007cmarch007 Fishers, IN Posts: 293
    Hope someone can hook him up. He's a great guy and we've helped each other out multiple times.
    Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Noblesville - May 07, 2010
    Alpine Valley (PJ20) - Wisconsin- Sep 03, 2011
    Alpine Valley (PJ20) - Wisconsin - Sep 04, 2011
    Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL. July 19, 2013
    Pittsburgh - Oct 11, 2013
    Buffalo - Oct 12, 2013 GA-rail in McCready'ville
    Cincinnati - Oct 1st, 2014 GA 
    St. Louis - Oct 3rd, 2014
    Yield, WI (aka Milwaukee) - Oct 20, 2014 GA 7 people deep McCreadyville
    Lexington, KY (GA - 2nd row between Ed & Jeff!!!)
    Wrigley Field '16 N1 (GA)
    Wrigley Field '16 N2 
    Wrigley Field '18 (N1)
    Wrigley Field '18 N2 (GA)
    Thanks so much everyone, I appreciate the added support! I hope I can repay all this...
  • From what I know you already have breylen. That's why you got the support. I may not have done any deals with you myself, but my boy says your good 10C and even better guy, so that's all I need to hear. TTT
  • wawwaw Posts: 61
    Good luck bump! Been looking for the same size as well, at least you have cool stuff to trade!!!